Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
feeling emotional after that post *runs out of thread*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Op has not returned. Must mean all her goon shaming was a facade

She couldn't resist his musk of cheetos and the dander off his anime pillow. She ripped off her form fitting jumpsuit right there at the restaurant. She bellowed and lurched like a tugboat in unknown waters

She grabbed the soft tarragon butter and slathered her inner thighs to give her mate a receptive portal

He rose up mightily. By this I mean he lifted his gut over the table. Then he stood up

He tried to climb on top of her. But then he got bored and got out his game boy

Both consider the date a success

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
what a funny post.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I once worked with someone who I think was a goon. He had a video game tattoo and mentioned dickbutt once. I didn't really want to know.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I used to do UX consulting and one of my clients openly talked about goatse/tubgirl/lemonparty and somethingawful. He was a well-adjusted middle aged british man. He was totally cool, not fat and a perfectly normal person who has apparently been on the internet for a while.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i'm not greg, I swear

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

awesome-express posted:

I used to do UX consulting and one of my clients openly talked about goatse/tubgirl/lemonparty and somethingawful. He was a well-adjusted middle aged british man. He was totally cool, not fat and a perfectly normal person who has apparently been on the internet for a while.

It's weird, but they exist aswell.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
We are all Greg now. :911:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I have the feeling that I'll never go on a date with a goonette :( Why does life have to be so cruel ?

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
"I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?"

Literally what happened at the dinner table. Totally f*ed up

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Decebal posted:

I have the feeling that I'll never go on a date with a goonette :( Why does life have to be so cruel ?

dude, there is an emotionally damaged woman-child out there, ready to have sex and even a lovely relationship with you right now, just as you are. it can happen, if you really decide that you want to.

I know it doesn't SEEM that way for you now, but it's due to your low self esteem and warped perception of reality. you have to believe and make a leap of faith.

make a date-me thread, with pics.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

This is why we need Goon Love Is The Best Love.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fat Lowtax posted:

This is why we need Goon Love Is The Best Love.

I thought that Lowtax (pbuh) said it was haraam.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
1: it's Gregory not greg.

2: your car stank because you insisted on bringing your cats and their litter with us.

3: you call that Vietnamese food? I asked for pho and got instant noodles.

4: it was a loving fedora and i don't shave every day because i have sensitive skin and given the horrendous sores on your face i would think you'd be a little more understanding.

5: who says "wow this is delicious" if they don't want to share the taste with a tender kiss?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
by getting into the car the guy raped you, I hope you are aware of that

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

pretend I'm not too lazy to cross out the 'mom' and replace it with the OP

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
why are posters assuming op is a gril? op lives in sanfran and the only thing in sanfran is fags

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
That was me, the guy, described in the OP.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

why are posters assuming op is a gril? op lives in sanfran and the only thing in sanfran is fags

There are also privileged white girls who "believe in things" and are living off their parents allowance in "the coolest city in the world."

QUOTATION MARKS.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

praxis posted:

There are also privileged white girls who "believe in things" and are living off their parents allowance in "the coolest city in the world."

QUOTATION MARKS.

as a privileged white girl i take offense at this

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
im the parent in the op

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

awesome-express posted:

urban exploration consulting?

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
In the old online dating threads (that I think have since been purged?) there was one girlgoon who had like, fifty stories like this. Only they all ended with some variation on "But I was horny so we hosed anyway and it was disgusting". Those stories have given me hope over the years as I know that there is always some girlgoon out there even dumber and more desperate than me.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

She mentioned something about reddit or something like that. At that point any interest I had went out the window.

i, too, instantly reject people based on their website reading preferences

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Concerned Citizen posted:

i, too, instantly reject people based on their website reading preferences

Stormfront?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

White Dog Eggs posted:

Even stormfront?

Touche

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

She mentioned something about reddit or something like that. At that point any interest I had went out the window.

:rolleyes: The mindless Reddit hate is one of the dumbest aspects of SA.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

OP is Greg

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

#greggergate

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

dog buttz posted:

:rolleyes: The mindless Reddit hate is one of the dumbest aspects of SA.

it's social pressure and herd behaviour. you get the same poo poo if you even suggest that dick Dawkins is misunderstood or that aartreck was framed.

don't bother, it all only about the herd and fitting in

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Depends on how cute she is, even that can be over looked.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
How do people end up smelling like cat litter?

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012

natetimm posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
you're no hakan.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Im sorry OP. I promise our second date will be better.

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin

Aferisan posted:

I just broke up recently with my boyfriend and I thought I might try Tinder or OkCupid to see what it was like out there (LTR for 5 years).

I loaded up the app and I was surprised at how many guys were matching up with me; I've always had low self-esteem so it was a pleasant surprise. The next thing I know, after a couple messages back and forth, I had a date Friday with a guy named Greg. On his profile it said that he loved board games / table-top games, and that he was an avid Japanese cinema fan, a true aficionado of story telling. Since he was a writer and he had "yet to make it big" he was still living at his parents' place. I thought it was kind of admirable that he was saving his cash; most of my friends are still in their late twenties down in L.A. going into debt but loving it, it was a nice reprieve from the Hollywood attitude.

I picked him up at around 7 and I was surprised by how he looked. Firstly, he was wearing an ill-fitted graphic T-shirt (I think with a horse or a pony on it?) with a pinstripe long-sleeve and a trilby or some kind of hat that rested on his head sideways. Second, he was about 40 pounds overweight and looked like had never owned a razor in his life. As he lumbered over to my car I tried to keep myself from physically expressing disgust. If I had liked the guy enough to message him, I shouldn't judge him based on appearances alone. My resolve was tested again as he opened the door and slid into the seat I could smell this emanating odor that reminded me strongly of cat litter. It was almost as if he had rubbed both of his armpits with the stuff. As the door clipped shut the stench intensified and I almost gagged. I rolled down both windows and started to drive until he finally complained to me that it was December and how cold air hurt his lungs because of his asthma.

I had picked out the location since I was an East bay native and he said that he didn't "do the bar scene". We went down to a French Vietnamese fusion restaurant called Le Cheval, that I loved for their claypot rice (the rice near the rim is always chewy and delicious). What he did at the restaurant I can't even begin to describe.

hosed up if true

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
When we got to the restaurant Greg really pulled a 180 on the date and held the door open for me. His demeanor quickly changed as it seemed like we changed environments and begin to see a little bit of the guy who I chatted with online. We sat down and got some appetizer spring rolls and he began to tell me about what he was doing with his life. On the car ride over he seemed distant and isolated but now that he was talking about something that he knew he was enthusiastic and his face really lit up. He told me that his 'writing' was not so much a novel or article writing but that he actually wrote the stories for a D&D 'campaign' which is a sort of interactive game setting for a group of players. While I'm not personally interested in it, he began telling me the history of Pathfinder and why it was better than the current version of D&D. He went on to tell me about how he would schedule game nights with a group of his friends, all male of course, and that was usually what occupied his Friday/Saturday nights. He explained that he was really nervous for the date and that I was one of the first girls who had even responded to him on OkCupid much less went on an actual date. He admitted that his last experience, the only date he had ever scheduled apart from ours, the girl had seen him as he got out of his house and drove away before he even said hello. He angrily told me about what a superficial bitch she must have been to simply judge him on his looks. I almost blurted out that his smell far exceeded his looks in terms of repulsion but instead I told him that everyone was looking for something different and she might not have been looking for him.

He replied that he sacrificed his time to meet her, and that he was going to 'hold frame' that she was entirely in the wrong and didn't have her own reasons other than being rude. He told me that women, which I guess my 28 years of living on this Earth as one does not qualify me to know, only appreciate tall, handsome guys. Rather than validate his horrendous attitude I decided right then that it was time to end the night. I asked the waiter for the check and told Greg that I didn't mesh with his personality, and that I was looking for something different. I tried to avoid giving him any judgement because it honestly wasn't worth ruining the rest of my night being in a yelling match with an immature misogynist.

Greg considered this for a moment.

jejeje
Dec 25, 2004
fetus

natetimm posted:

I have met two people who smell like this. One of them has two unspayed male cats who constantly pee on her clothing, especially coats. Don't ask me why she still wears the peed upon clothing. The other guy just never does laundry and his t-shirts get really gross eventually.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

Aferisan posted:

Then unlimbered a most girthy member from his stained Gap cargo pants. Seriously it was like a model Saturn V rocket sans the antenna portion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Aferisan posted:

When we got to the restaurant Greg really pulled a 180 on the date and held the door open for me. His demeanor quickly changed as it seemed like we changed environments and begin to see a little bit of the guy who I chatted with online. We sat down and got some appetizer spring rolls and he began to tell me about what he was doing with his life. On the car ride over he seemed distant and isolated but now that he was talking about something that he knew he was enthusiastic and his face really lit up. He told me that his 'writing' was not so much a novel or article writing but that he actually wrote the stories for a D&D 'campaign' which is a sort of interactive game setting for a group of players. While I'm not personally interested in it, he began telling me the history of Pathfinder and why it was better than the current version of D&D. He went on to tell me about how he would schedule game nights with a group of his friends, all male of course, and that was usually what occupied his Friday/Saturday nights. He explained that he was really nervous for the date and that I was one of the first girls who had even responded to him on OkCupid much less went on an actual date. He admitted that his last experience, the only date he had ever scheduled apart from ours, the girl had seen him as he got out of his house and drove away before he even said hello. He angrily told me about what a superficial bitch she must have been to simply judge him on his looks. I almost blurted out that his smell far exceeded his looks in terms of repulsion but instead I told him that everyone was looking for something different and she might not have been looking for him.

He replied that he sacrificed his time to meet her, and that he was going to 'hold frame' that she was entirely in the wrong and didn't have her own reasons other than being rude. He told me that women, which I guess my 28 years of living on this Earth as one does not qualify me to know, only appreciate tall, handsome guys. Rather than validate his horrendous attitude I decided right then that it was time to end the night. I asked the waiter for the check and told Greg that I didn't mesh with his personality, and that I was looking for something different. I tried to avoid giving him any judgement because it honestly wasn't worth ruining the rest of my night being in a yelling match with an immature misogynist.

What did he do after you hosed him?

• Locked thread