Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
You should smile more. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
i have Bell's palsy jerk

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

okay I will

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i dont want to be happy, for i am gbs

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The life you love depends on the slavery of dozens of people less fortunate than yourself, and the policies you support cause the death and misery of thousands of people every year. It's only your extreme shallowness and ignorance that lets you say such a thing. If you had a note of awareness or dignity in your head, you'd spend every waking moment in a deep depression.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

Beef Turret posted:

The life you love depends on the slavery of dozens of people less fortunate than yourself, and the policies you support cause the death and misery of thousands of people every year. It's only your extreme shallowness and ignorance that lets you say such a thing. If you had a note of awareness or dignity in your head, you'd spend every waking moment in a deep depression.

:)

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Beef Turret posted:

More like this is why I feel joy

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Beef Turret posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHJ0EdVY4o

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
gently caress off, I'm not at work, you're not paying me to smile.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

the most gbs of answers.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i can't smile because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSgkBF6LjH4

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i'm part Russian and have a deep fear of being mistaken for a retard if I smile too much. i'm sorry op, i'm trying.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

But smiling is for unhappy people pretending to be happy.

I won't conform to your crazy.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
perhaps if everyone else could just frown a bit more, my flat affect might be interpreted as happy. I don't feel this is too terribly much to ask

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
in russia smiles are seen as false promises and lies

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"hi stranger, i'm still undecided on robbing, raping, killing or befriending you, so it would be highly insincere and cruel to raise false hopes with a smile"

- a self-proclaimed "functioning society"

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Much like potato

Dirigibleful
Mar 29, 2014

I look like an axe murderer when I smile

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Beef Turret posted:

I'll be at work, bummed about things like this and then some oval office will say "smile, it's not that bad!"

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

what ep is this from and whats the context i dont remember every instance of larry getting uppity

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OP you should let me cum in your mouth more.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Nah :smith:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
i think we can all agree that there's very little to smile about in this thread

Tite Barnacle fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Dec 28, 2014

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Flown to Sri Lanka about 37 times, Canada 9 times, India 11, Australia 3 times, Dubai 2 times, Abu Dhabi 5 times, France 8 times, Singapore 5 times, Malaysia 5 times, Maldives 8 times, Germany 1 time, Moon 0 time, Hell 0 time and heaven all the time.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Maybe if I was on some drugs. Do you have any drugs OP ?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNt9X1i1g4Q

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok i will :)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
voted 1

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
loudly say the word "suicide" over & over; it'll make you smile : )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm not an rear end in a top hat, I just have resting bitch face
-some huge rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread