Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
You could say the language clearly expresses ambiguity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I have to agree that Maggie's reaction to the life crystal doesn't really gel with Brink's. It would have been way creepier and more consistent if she'd gone "changed my mind, life crystals are great, you should have some!" But that probably would have required more assets/writing/speech recording to have her walking around with you at the end unless they could come up with another way to get rid of her.

Tiggum posted:

Also, Boston is trapped in Spacetime 6, right? The creature says that they can communicate because they're in Spacetime 6, but then back in "normal" spacetime they can still communicate fine. So Boston never got out, this is all some kind of illusion. The reason the aliens never got out is because they don't even know they're still trapped.
And yeah, this fits perfectly. The moment he steps into SS6 everything is easy and great. :tinfoil:

• Locked thread