Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Give it to someone you love!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Way to make me feel old.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Wooten posted:

Way to make me feel old.

Sorry, friend. I was going to say you could just tell the person you're still an anal virgin but, well, your anus would tell a different tale.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Gay Roads is right. I took anal virginity once and it made me feel special, honored, and very loved. It was a beautiful, personal gift.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
for the dad that has everything

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
gently caress my poo

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Gay Roads posted:

Sorry, friend. I was going to say you could just tell the person you're still an anal virgin but, well, your anus would tell a different tale.

yes that is the joke he made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

I did it two girls and neither of them liked it, and it's definitely not because my dick was just too big to handle (it's definitely NOT, not even a little tiny bit).

What did I do wrong? Maybe I should have gotten them drinking first, they were both uncomfortably sober.

• Locked thread