Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllPraiseToAllah
Oct 30, 2014
I'm going to hit up the yearly Knights Templar meeting so we can discuss what to do to all the meth heads in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ropa
Sep 7, 2006

quote:

NEKOPARA Vol.1 Launch/New Years Giveaway
Is everyone enjoying the holidays so far?

Probably by now you've spent all your money, either on presents or the Steam sale, and some of you want to buy NEKOPARA when it launches today at 6pm (PST) but can't dig out enough change from your couch to make up $10. Don't worry, we're here to help! We don't want to know what it's like to spend the new year without having catgirls by our side, and we don't want you guys and gals to suffer that fate.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
gonna watch Jools Holland with the gang & their cat

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
get drunk get high

kill a person maybe

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
masquerade sex party

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'm not feeling very well so I'm going to the pub with a friend to drink until I forget that I'm sick. I'm sure this plan will work and will not back fire in any way.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
Posting on this forum

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Going to a buffet party at a golf course in the Wisconsin Dells since apparently I aged 60 years in the past 365 days.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'm going to spend it with my family!

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

trying, and failing, to jack off

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yivgev posted:

trying, and failing, to jack off
no man you can do it, we believe in you

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
twitch.tv

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i have some gin

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Hanging with some coworkers and then going to a dumpy little bar in our neighborhood that's stuck in the 1960s. The bartender is some 80 year old woman with a beehive hairdo and she's been there for like a bajillion years.

Doesn't it look like a nice place?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Going to see the band Foot Patrol, one of our Austin goons is in it.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
jumping off the bay bridge

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
hosting a dinner at my place. i made the main course, a banana curry, and my friend tells me just now that his gf doesnt like spicy food even though she is latina what the heck???

shes argentinian though, known to be the least latin latinos

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Office Commando posted:

jumping off the bae bridge

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Painting some doors for my parents, and then hanging out with a large group of gays and lesbians tonight and partying with them.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
probably gonna go to the movies then fall asleep early while my SO belittles me for having a little dick.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Hanging with some coworkers and then going to a dumpy little bar in our neighborhood that's stuck in the 1960s. The bartender is some 80 year old woman with a beehive hairdo and she's been there for like a bajillion years.

Doesn't it look like a nice place?

dude :/ lol

to answer the OP I havent acutally decided yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

jhorphear posted:

probably gonna go to the movies then fall asleep early while my SO belittles me for having a little dick.

nice......

• Locked thread