Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

DigitalRaven posted:

And lo, the future year 2015 is upon us. And yet some people still get pissed off at elfgames. Let's do what we can to make 2015 better than 2014.

What do you want to do this year, gaming-wise? Personally, I've a couple of game ideas I need to get published, and I should get around to running more games, especially at cons. If you're a lurker, tell us what would make you post more in this ~future time~.

I'm going to work hard this year and finish my probably ill-advised PbtA styled old school styled magical girl RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I have no idea what's even going on right now :saddowns:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

When I want to scratch that D&D-like itch, I usually take a look at my Fantasy Craft PDFs, I rather like the system.

Spellbound's coming up soon, I'm pretty excited.

gradenko_2000 posted:

What is Pathfinder Unchained, exactly? I don't know if it's just that title specifically, or just Paizo as a company, or the TRPG industry in general, but trying to find a "preview" of it has not been easy.
Pathfinder Unchained is basically Paizo deciding to make an Unearthed Arcana-like where they can further nerf non-casters into the ground and prop up the golden children of Pathfinder.

• Locked thread