Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Mormon Star Wars posted:

I'm going to choose to interpret this as "There is no better gaming than bad gaming." You heard Lightning Lord, everyone, play the worst games you can find.

Finally, Conspiracy X 1.0, finally.
This is why I try to say "Not gaming is better than bad gaming" if it comes up.

Also SenZar from a reading seems like it might actually be fun t play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Cyphoderus posted:

What about the other way around? Gasp! The supercomputers were actually avatars of Hüelmir, the god of travel, communication, and knowledge! Are there any permutations of that? Should be fun, at least to invert the trope that magic is a subset of technology.
Not quite what you asked for, but the Might and Magic series (before Ubisoft got their hands on it anyway) had sci-fi stuff, and also magic. It didn't seem to be "No it's really superadvanced tech", it's just magic.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

ImpactVector posted:

Which reminds me, I really need to prune my collection a bit.
That reminds me, I wonder how much my still sealed copy from the kickstarter would go for.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

It's got a fancy box.

• Locked thread