Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Covok posted:

All in all, it's ok, but just suffers a bit from a "been there, done that" perspective and not matching most goons (myself included) playstyle.

TurninTrix meant whatever D&D-like game is currently big, not the new edition of D&D, which I think everyone knows by now is a lovely failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
If low fantasy is your bag, I have a rule set for Fate that could do with some playtesting :v:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Forums Terrorist posted:

gently caress alt-history nazi germany, i want alt-history Red Europe where Patton picked his dream fight with Zhukov and got his poo poo ruined.

gently caress, when I saw "Patton" my mind immediately sprung to "Patton Oswalt" even though I knew exactly who you meant and now I just want to see Patton Oswalt play Patton in a movie.

• Locked thread