Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

He seems pretty mad to me, that's my take on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Are you gonna dump her after you get her fat?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shithouse Dave posted:

Are you gonna dump her after you get her fat?

When they die. Feeder mo

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

OK guys I've basically let this thread slide cause there was nothing new to speculate about but its date night tomorrow and what better time to pop the question than in the peace and comfort of a sticky urban cineplex.

My ideas so far:

#1, look her in the eye while ordering biggest possible portion of nachos with extra chilli cheese
#2. say 'i hear boarding school is some scary poo poo. tell me how you coped'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRr77vju8U&t=1302s
#3. that's it :cb:

All these things will be equally romantic and equally meaningful to an anorexic 13 year old.
Did you go old school and ask her father's permission first? Did he have any suggestions?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
No but that reminds me - someone asked earlier what business it was of mine to swing into this girls life on a creeper (the jungle rarher than the GBS kind) and hadn't I better leave it to her friends and family who know her better. Well to that person I say, they had their chance, and they blew it. Worthless enabling pieces of poo poo, frankly.

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
O.P. maybe you can best help her overcome her anorexia by cumming over her anorexia.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Fatkraken posted:

op went too far this is boring and stupid now.

You are really not bright. So I guess dark (not racist)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rodnik posted:

O.P. maybe you can best help her overcome her anorexia by cumming over her anorexia.

Rectal feeding protein.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Let's try to keep things above the belt. All im looking for at this point are some Pointers on how to Broach the sensitive subject of her potentially deadly lifestyle, and who better than those world-renowned masters of tact And dating, my fellow goons?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
have you tried writing her an anonymous passive aggressive note? your post history suggests this might be up your alley, especially if you fill it with ironic irony ironic triple irony and other internet fyad babby type stuff you're already familiar with

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Breath Ray posted:

Let's try to keep things above the belt. All im looking for at this point are some Pointers on how to Broach the sensitive subject of her potentially deadly lifestyle, and who better than those world-renowned masters of tact And dating, my fellow goons?

You don't need to say anything, just starve yourself to death. It would raise her awareness of eating disorders with the quality bonus of you being out of everyone's life.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

uG posted:

have you tried writing her an anonymous passive aggressive note? your post history suggests this might be up your alley, especially if you fill it with ironic irony ironic triple irony and other internet fyad babby type stuff you're already familiar with

You mean like you just did?

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Breath Ray posted:

Well, first off you probably don't want to be using phrases like "above the belt". People with body dysmorphia get a little sensitive when you start mentioning their belts.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

uG posted:

Well based on his post history he has probably tried this already? Idiot?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I welcome this renewed wave of misguided hostility. Annoyingly the film starts at half nine so I won't be able to take her out for supper and scrutinise her every move. If she makes me a breakfast smoothie I'm going to be cross as two sticks.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
yes in true ironic irony retard fashion the op will now deflect all criticism with more irony and sarcasm

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

My Scathing Criticism

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

OP, how will you respond to these allegations?

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010
I like you, OP. Good luck with your girlfriend, maybe fix her breakfast next time, some pancakes and fruit and orange juice?

All of that can be put in a blender if she'd rather drink it as a smoothie.

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power
I skipped to the end of this thread so forgive me if I missed something important, but why are you spending so much time on a day student?

:whitewater:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Hush.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

uG posted:

yes in true ironic irony retard fashion the op will now deflect all criticism with more irony and sarcasm

Why do you hate irony so much? This isn't the irony hate thread. Stop being creepy. Good luck with the date OP, I look forward to hearing about her habits.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

Why do you hate irony so much? This isn't the irony hate thread. Stop being creepy. Good luck with the date OP, I look forward to hearing about her habits.

"Niggas fear what they don't understand" -- Nas

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Machinegunboyo posted:

*dons his finest irony armor*

maybe iw as being ironiuc!! haha you care unlike me who is nonchalant and cool about everything

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

uG posted:

maybe iw as being ironiuc!! haha you care unlike me who is nonchalant and cool about everything

Please stop making GBS threads up this very good and important thread.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
MY GIRLFRIEND

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

uG posted:

Show us on the doll where irony touched you

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Parity warning posted:

Show us on the doll where irony touched you

i dare you to crawl out of e/n for once and come to gbs to say that

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

uG posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692754

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

The harsh terrain that is gbs. You have issues dude maybe you should take a vacay from all this

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Op why do you suck so much

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

a posting ghost posted:

Op why do you suck so much

We're too late, OP's girlfriend is a ghost now :(

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

uG posted:

Don't do this, Party Warning - GBS will gently caress you up.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

detectivemonkey posted:

We're too late, OP's girlfriend is a ghost now :(

Dont make me eeaaattt

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
smh at these boring, unfunny GBS trolls trying to smear the good name of Captain Feed A Hoe, a hero to thigh gap having frog butt white bitches everywhere.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Wretching and burning
Her skeleton is purging
She's taking a hurllll

She wants nothing else
She eats nothing else

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I love the pancakes idea

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

a bay posted:

smh at these boring, unfunny GBS trolls trying to smear the good name of Captain Feed A Hoe, a hero to thigh gap having frog butt white bitches everywhere.

Namaste

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

vyst posted:

Namaste

namaste my friend....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

a bay posted: