Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Nice bird.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The goose likes to take a gander

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

This is not how to use this site....

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Look at that smug bastard....

PodunkWolf
Dec 1, 2002

PodunkWolf posted:

This is not how to use this site....

Website*

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How do geese tolerate freezing cold water? Are greased feathers really that good of an insulation?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
lol

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
what's good for the goon is good for the gander

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Harime Nui posted:

Look at that smug bastard....

This gander has definitely got it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

im taking it, and not giving it back

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Honk honk

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
She also asks Peter "Wouldst thou take a gander under my frock?" which Peter Griffin takes literally and places a goose in her dress, leading to the fight between Peter and the Black Knight.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im glad it's not a canada goose OP

overplayed goose imo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ive never eaten goose.

Is it good?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

notZaar posted:

How do geese tolerate freezing cold water? Are greased feathers really that good of an insulation?

Birds are Good and Cool

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im glad it's not a canada goose OP

overplayed goose imo

Yeah, that would have been a dumb goose.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

emanresu tnuocca posted:

She also asks Peter "Wouldst thou take a gander under my frock?" which Peter Griffin takes literally and places a goose in her dress, leading to the fight between Peter and the Black Knight.

Afterwards I wiped my tail with a hen, with a cock, with a pullet, with a calf's skin, with a hare, with a pigeon, with a cormorant, with an attorney's bag, with a montero, with a coif, with a falconer's lure. But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Goose.

Empty Sandwich fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 8, 2015

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Goooose.

Empty Sandwich fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 8, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
whats good for the goof is good for the op

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs7f3ssuEjA

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

notZaar posted:

Geese just don't give a gently caress.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Thats some fine bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
To my everlasting shame I shot a goose in the neck once after a diagram was laid before me by a woman instructing me to shoot him in the skull. I had a sniper rifle but was only about a few feet away. He bobbled around for 5 minutes in the process of dying before his head was chopped off with a pocket knife. In the end I guess I don't blame myself but the fact that the scope wasn't sighted in correctly for that depressingly small range.

• Locked thread