Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

*SWAT team empties 30 round clip into me*
*reloads and empties 30 more rounds*

*the officer feared for his life*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

*hacks the vault encryption with laptop while sitting cross-legged on floor*
he cyber dropped a 20ghz linux hydra logic bomb through the back door firewall with the worm virus payload screensaver over the t1 dsl backbone modems!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

he cyber dropped a 20ghz linux hydra logic bomb through the back door firewall with the worm virus payload screensaver over the t1 dsl backbone modems!

"In English, professor Einstein?"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

"In English, professor Einstein?"
he hosed us

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

*close up on my face as realization dawns*

"Everybody out!"

*SWAT van plows through bank wall*

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
PUT ALL THE ONES AND FIVES IN THE.....holy poo poo they have Tens and Twentys here...is that a Fifty!?!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*error screen flashes on computer monitor; slow motion pan to the blinking text FATAL ERROR*
*computers monitors and keyboards begin exploding*

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
*Police hacker in a black t-shirt squints, wipes his brow and goes "drat these guys are good"*
*typing noise that could in no possible way be coherent typing*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Night vision goggles have like six lenses and glow red*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
A goon tries to rob the bank and figures out they have like no cash and the police are coming and he's losing his mind and he's a gun enthusiast so he came armed to the loving teeth for some reason he's not entirely sure why of so he hears the sirens already so he shoots guns into the air and sends a woman out to tell the police if they come near the door he'll kill people.

The goons phone is called immediately and the negotiator is on the line. The goon attempts to negotiate money and safe passage to another country over the course of an hour. Finally he just breaks down and tells him he didnt know why he tried to rob the bank and he's confused and he was on the verge of homelessness. The negotiator tells him that it's okay and he's a Christian dude and he will get him the help he needs, just put down all of his weapons and walk outside. The goon finally concedes and does as the negotiator tells him and right as he approaches the glass double doors he is sniped in the head.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Recommend me a good heist movie that I haven't seen yet

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm the lone female character at the bad guy meet up, my hair in a bun and really thick glasses frames

"Hey who invited the librarian? Haw haw"

*takes off glasses and swooshes hair dramatically, suddenly there are punk rocks stripes in my hair and dozens of piercings, tattoos, eye makeup, a fake tan, also my shirt is now somehow half as big and you can see my belly button, also I obviously do a whole bunch of sit-ups*

"Hey fellas"

*winks naughtly*

*revs motorcycle*

*pulls knife from sleeve*

*picks teeth with knife*

*pulls gun from teeth*

*picks knife with gun*

*another girl who was totally not in the room before is in the room now somehow and she also has a belly button shirt on and we make out really unconvincingly*

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Some idiot told me americans don't have chip and pin on their cards but that's so dumb it can't possibly be true

wouldn't even have to rob banks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*good guys and bad guys get in brawl*

*girl members of opposing teams pair off right away*

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
ALRIGHT, WHO GOT THE THERMITE?

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

naem posted:

I'm the lone female character at the bad guy meet up, my hair in a bun and really thick glasses frames

"Hey who invited the librarian? Haw haw"

*takes off glasses and swooshes hair dramatically, suddenly there are punk rocks stripes in my hair and dozens of piercings, tattoos, eye makeup, a fake tan, also my shirt is now somehow half as big and you can see my belly button, also I obviously do a whole bunch of sit-ups*

"Hey fellas"

*winks naughtly*

*revs motorcycle*

*pulls knife from sleeve*

*picks teeth with knife*

*pulls gun from teeth*

*picks knife with gun*

*another girl who was totally not in the room before is in the room now somehow and she also has a belly button shirt on and we make out really unconvincingly*

keep going.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Dont wear a mask so the officers know I am white too so they shouldn't shoot me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jack2142 posted:

Dont wear a mask so the officers know I am white too so they shouldn't shoot me.

*Turns out you robbed the bank on opposite day*

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

*get shot and killed by a cop for holding a gun to an old lady's head*

*witnesses report I was unarmed and was actually holding a sandwich, case of police brutality becomes a huge thing*

*someone else robs bank during riots*

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
my bank robbery: epilogue

:siren: :cop: :a2m: :cop: :siren:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

*uses $300,000 in exotic cars, guns, industrial saws. and specialty electronics to make off with like $80,000 in small bills*

*destroys absolutely all of the equipment*

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
*is seen as a liability by the rest of the crew *

*asked to watch hostages for some reason*

*rapes and murders two women and mutilates bodies *

*gets entire crew the death penalty due to my actions, including young jimmy who was only doing the job to pay for his sisters dialysis *

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
*engages in intense street shootout*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
*blows up the money*

*gets thrwn out of moVng van

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

*blows up the money*

*gets thrwn out of moVng van
:h:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
"Were here for the bank's money not yours"

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
"I'm going to prison no matter what for a good bit. Perhaps the best course of action is turning this into a mass murder."

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
*Hysterically waves his gun around with an obvious erection* Thats right, FUCKERS, IM the one in charge now! HAHAHA AHAHA! What, What are you looking at, huh?! *Shoots random hostage*

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Pay Day 2 is pretty rad, imo

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Billions upon billions of dead cops, my perfect utopia

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
"Disable the wireless on your iphone, set it to airplane mode, and throw it in the middle of the room!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
FBI UNDERCOVER

*gets shot*

• Locked thread