Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Dated starving girl once in college. Despite the fact that she'd just puke it up later insisted on going out to nice restaurants and asking about there wine pairings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Spotted Starving Girl in Mall the other day. She was halfway up the escalator going up to the food court but no matter how long I watched her she never seemed to get any higher? Couldn't see her feet so she might have been walking backwards to stay in place. Other people were disgruntled having to go around her on their way up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Saw starving girl out in a field. She was grazing majestically on grass and what looked like burdock. It was beautiful I stopped and watched for a while just batheing in the beauty of the world. Apparently she noticed me because she looked in my direction, and went running into the woods. The last thing I saw was her white tail dissapearing into the woods.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Saw starving girl out in a field. She was grazing majestically on grass and what looked like burdock. It was beautiful I stopped and watched for a while just batheing in the beauty of the world. Apparently she noticed me because she looked in my direction, and went running into the woods. The last thing I saw was her white tail dissapearing into the woods.

Upon closer evaluation it may have just been a deer. Sorry everyone guess I jumped the gun there.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

Upon closer evaluation it may have just been a deer. Sorry everyone guess I jumped the gun there.

Was gonna say...

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
When I was a kid Starving Girl would hide under our table and I could get her to eat my broccoli if I dragged it through the meat juice first. Starving Girl is real.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Caught Starving Girl robbing birds' nests in the tree out in front of my house. I sprayed her with the hose and it seemed to scare her off, but now she keeps showing up in my bathroom mirror and that's worse, imo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Got a pretty okay handy from SG after offering her my left overs. She looked pretty happy before this though so ymmv

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
At school a kid told me you can get rid of Starving Girl if you beat her at squats. But if Starving Girl does more squats than you, then you have to give her your lunch money forever.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A man ordered an extra large pizza from Dominoes. They told him it would only take 30 minutes but an hour later there is still no pizza. He keeps calling the pizza place but they insist the delivery guy left 45 minutes ago. Finally he hears the doorbell and goes to answer it. It's the pizza, finally. He angrily takes the box from the delivery guy and opens it. The box is empty! He looks back at the delivery guy in surprise...
It's Starving Girl.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

At school a kid told me you can get rid of Starving Girl if you beat her at squats. But if Starving Girl does more squats than you, then you have to give her your lunch money forever.

:ohdear:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Starving girl orders a diet coke with her salad. The waiter jokes, asking her if shes sure she only wants diet. Never seen again...

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
You heard it wrong. Not woods, cities. Not starving, eating disorder. All the Vyvanse and Adderall ain't helpin, neither.

That bitch will cause a bunch of drama and steal your poo poo, but she's only (potentially) dangerous paired with her white knight.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A chubby woman is chowing down on a whole economy-sized bag of skittles by herself in her cubicle. When the bag is empty, she reaches into her desk drawer for her backup. The drawer is empty!
The lights flicker and Starving Girl is at the door to her cubicle. She has an empty bag of skittles clutched in her hand.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A man discovers a strange VHS tape on his doorstep. He puts it in his player and sits down on the couch with a bucket of popcorn to watch. The tape turns out to be a recorded episode of an aerobics show. A few minutes in, Starving Girl appears walking in between the people exercising. They take no notice of her. She walks right up to the camera and just stares into it for the remaining eight minutes of the tape. Look back at the couch: It's empty!
The man who found the tape can be seen exercising with the rest in the background, his face contorted in fear.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I wanted some authentic Japanese food so I went to Panda Express last night but when I asked for a sample of the Orange chicken with bacon, the food bowl was empty. When I looked up at the employee to complain, it was Starving Girl - her eyes were sunken into her head and her mouth was full of honey walnut shrimp and vomit.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
starving girl? I like biblical girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2218253/Woman-living-biblically-year-didnt-touch-husband-slept-outside.html

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The ghost girl who hitches rides with dudes to the graveyard and leaves her sweater in the car loaned her sweater to Starving Girl and Starving Girl still hasn't given it back.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

G.I. Jaw posted:

I wanted some authentic Japanese food so I went to Panda Express last night but when I asked for a sample of the Orange chicken with bacon, the food bowl was empty. When I looked up at the employee to complain, it was Starving Girl - her eyes were sunken into her head and her mouth was full of honey walnut shrimp and vomit.

This happened to me, too! Only it was Beijing Beef in my case.

Saw Starving Girl at the front of the line for one of those food trucks (it was a Mexican one). She was taking forever to decide and kept changing her mind just when it seemed like it was made up. Other people were getting really impatient and the line was really long. Watched for like five whole minutes but she still hadn't ordered by the time my bus arrived.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Two stupid girls in AZ almost died from starving themselves. When questioned, they told authorities they'd done it to please Starving Girl. Starving Girl could not be reached for comment, as she was high up at the top of a ladder as of press time and would not come down.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 7, 2015

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Jimson posted:

I never thought she would be after me. Rumor has it if you don't eat extravagent meals then she wont attack. But now with 50 dollars worth of kfc, and a 3 mile drive home ahead of me. Every shadow, and every department store manniquin looks like starving girl to me...

Confirmed.
Starving Girl either likes to hide among mannequins in poorly-lit storefronts, or (hosed up if true) she can step through the even-more skewed shadows of the weirdly shaped mannequin people. When two lights hide them, there is the wider penumbra which is both shadows, and the narrow, darker umbra where the two shadows cross over each other. She comes from there.

Of course, this cannot be beaten by only having one light source. Complete powers unknown.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A very fat man is riding around the grocery store on a rascal even though he is not too fat to walk. He rounds a corner and discovers that all the shelves in the snack food aisle are completely empty! He goes to complain to the manager, but is shocked: The manager is Starving Girl.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I went to the Dentist to have my wisdom teeth removed. When I woke up after the surgery, I was alone in the room but the leg and wrist restraints on the dentist chair were still keeping me strapped in, and my head was still secured in the vice. I called out for assistance but nobody came. After a few minutes I heard a loud crunching sound. In my peripheral vision, I could see a waif-like girl in a Dallas Cowboys jersey and boy shorts hunched over a bowl - Starving Girl!

She turned and looked at me with empty eyes that were sunken into her skull. She smiled and I could see my crushed wisdom teeth in her mouth. I screamed until I blacked out and when I woke up, my pants were around my ankles, there was vomit and bits of tooth all over my genitals, and the Dentist was calling the police.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Starving Girl was at the Wholefoods Market shadowing a raw foodist who did not seem to notice her. After seeing this awkward tableau in a couple different aisles I wandered over and asked her if she would like me to introduce her. Starving Girl never replied, but she looked at me with her creepy, sunken eyes which I took to be assent.

I walked up to the guy and I was like, hey, how're you doing? He seemed cool enough -- although he was almost as rail-thin as you-know-who. I introduced Starving Girl and left them to nature's devices. I think they were hitting it off, except before continuing on my shopping I peeked around the corner and it looked like she was just vomiting all over his shoes while he was explaining the importance of eating food exactly as Gaia presented it.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
STARVE YOURE FAMIL

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

that girls needs a sammich

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
An old minister told that there is no way to defeat evil. He said evil is and will always be as the price of free will. I'm not sure I believe him, but he said Starving Girl is a sign of the Apocalypse and an agent of the Sinister Seal. She cannot be defeated, but he said you could put her in a stale mate, you just have to promise her half of your food to appease her and stop her from vomiting all over you and infecting you with her famine. Because of math or Bible or something, you will always be able to divide your food in half, the halves will just become smaller and smaller portions.

If I run afoul of Starving Girl again, I'm going to try this. But I think I can do a little better than that minister (rest in peace) and get away with just promising Starving Girl a quarter of my food.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was at a family outing at Disney World last month when I saw Starving Girl. She was dressed as Snow White (I guess she works there or something??). Nobody wanted to take a picture with her though and she seemed sorta sad. I left a churro for her on a nearby bench.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Pizza Teen is the arch nemesis of Starving Girl.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
The starving girl is intensely frightening to me and anyone who eats three meals a day... don't look up from your cereal if you don't want to be scared because the starving girl sits in empty seats and watches you eat

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Saw starving girl at the gas station. Asked for a smoke and I told her I don't smoke

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Saw something weird while watching Starving Girl Yesterday:
She was wearing a red sweater and up to her usual shtick at the Panda Express. It's funny to watch when it's not happening to you: when a customer orders something, she disappears as if to get something from the back but actually she just crams her mouth full of food while she's out of sight and keeps it there while she pretends to fill the customer's order. When the customer confronts her about the empty box she spits out all the stuff she was holding in her mouth. The guy is usually too surprised and creeped out to do anything about it and just leaves.
Anyway she'd gone through the routine a couple of times when out of the corner of my eye I notice another creepy girl has entered the food court (some tall blonde girl in a letterman jacket and tire tracks across her chest). Anyway, she makes a beeline for the Panda Express but when I look back, Starving Girl is gone! The blonde girl had some heated words with the manager but he told her no one of that description has ever worked at Panda Express and she eventually stomped off in a huff. It was all very awkward.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jan 7, 2015

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
when you say "girl" how old we talkin here?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Fishy Joe posted:

Hard to say. Crack makes you crack

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fishy Joe posted:

Applewhite posted:

From Creepypasta Wiki:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

op its not real youll prob die of cancer or heart disease which is the real monster

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Food eating contest comes down to the finalists. Everyone is betting on the 6'5" 400 lb former football player. The starting bell is rung and the football guy looks over at his competition. His confident smirk falls right off his face and his eyes bug out; his competitor is Starving Girl and her plate is already empty!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was backpacking along the Appalachia trail when I caught sight of Starving Girl. She was crouched over something big, but it was too decomposed for me to tell for sure what it was. Anyway she was making a lot of horrible slurping and crunching noises and getting goopy black stuff all over that red sweater of hers. She caught me looking and stared at me until I hurried my way down the path out of sight. The noises resumed a few seconds later so I don't think she followed me.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Was backpacking along the Appalachia trail when I caught sight of Starving Girl. She was crouched over something big, but it was too decomposed for me to tell for sure what it was. Anyway she was making a lot of horrible slurping and crunching noises and getting goopy black stuff all over that red sweater of hers. She caught me looking and stared at me until I hurried my way down the path out of sight. The noises resumed a few seconds later so I don't think she followed me.

Maybe it was the remains of the Kentucky Goatman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

Maybe it was the remains of the Kentucky Goatman?

:ohdear: maybe. Poor guy.

• Locked thread