Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i steal condiments from the gas station, even when im not buying a roller dog. a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I stay in the left lane.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I don't start to work till about an hour after I classes clock in. I spend the first hour browsing the internet, and drinking coffee.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Apthous posted:

I stay in the left lane.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

RadioactiveKid posted:

I don't start to work till about an hour after I classes clock in. I spend the first hour browsing the internet, and drinking coffee.

Wow way to be original. Only like 90% of all employees everywhere do this.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I use the metric system like a European and I don't pay my child support.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
op i generally i do it in the butt

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

President Kucinich posted:

I use the metric system like a European

I bet 5 dollars you don't work for NASA.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
gently caress metric and imperial we should go back to measuring stuff like time based on the average length of time it takes a man to beat his wife unconscious. so seconds would be called "beats"

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Damo posted:

gently caress metric and imperial we should go back to measuring stuff like time based on the average length of time it takes a man to beat his wife unconscious. so seconds would be called "beats"

If you really want to stick it to the man you should make up your own system of measurements and refuse to use standardised measurements.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

If my phone/email goes off at any point during lunch = no lunch break and get paid the extra hour or leave an hour early.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Mentat Radnor posted:

I make sure to make so little money every year that the federal government has to give me back all of my income tax.

The government earns money off of that via interest. The man wins that battle.

Sorry

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I do so by being the man, because it means I have beaten the man.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Red posted:

The government earns money off of that via interest. The man wins that battle.

Sorry

The man is a cunning devil for sure :argh:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I take a poo poo for about 10min a day. Over a year that's nearly 40 hours, so I get a week's wages for making GBS threads every year. Feels great

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

one time my bus card was out of money and i didnt have any change so i just ran my card over the charger and ducked off the bus real quick after it beeped, thus securing myself a free ride on public transportation

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010
I gave out board games and edible marijuana (zoot drops) to people in my family for Christmas. My aunt and uncle gave me a vape , grinder and regular weed. My mom got so high she accidentally started a fire on Christmas day during our family gathering.

It was fun.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I get paid minimum wage to be the Man

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

The true way to fight is from within

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i insert my penis into my boyfriend's butthole

that's about as "sticking it to the man" as it gets imo

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I buy "Dual use" materials. Things that can be used for their tax-deductible purpose at school, but also might be used at home. Like once, I brought a piece of measuring equipment home and used it to measure my back yard. And I still claimed it as a deduction, even though I only use it at school 99.5% of the time.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

The true way to fight is from within

That's how the man gets you. You think you're undermining the system from within but you're slowly being corrupted by the Man. As far as I'm concerned, you're already too far gone.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I peg males of the white race

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I track down lonely and socially isolated people who work for various defense contractors , DHS, or sometimes even local police departments; I establish fake but well defined personas on social networks, and begin long term online romantic relationships with these people and gradually coach them into providing me with documents and other information from their jobs. I then sell access to these false personas and the documents they are able to obtain, along with a four week consulting period on how to accurately "play" the persona in question. The people to whom I generally sell these accounts are, as I understand it, typically on bad terms with The Man.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 10, 2015

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Earwicker posted:

I track down lonely and socially isolated people who work for various defense contractors , DHS, or sometimes even local police departments; I establish fake but well defined personas on social networks, and begin long term online romantic relationships with these people and gradually coach them into providing me with documents and other information from their jobs. I then sell access to these false personas and the documents they are able to obtain, along with a four week consulting period on how to accurately "play" the persona in question. The people to whom I generally sell these accounts are, as I understand it, typically on bad terms with The Man.

pm me brah

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Earwicker posted:

Wow, this got dark fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I act like an rear end in a top hat 100% of my time in general public, lines, elevators, escalators, driving, etc. to lower the status quo and weed out the people who are "too polite"

• Locked thread