Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Personally I make sure I take at least 90% of my shits at work so my employer is paying me to poo poo.

Also sometimes when I use the self service check out and I've bought some freshly baked pastries, when the till asks me what I bought I tell it I bought cheaper pastries than I actually did, thus saving anything up to 80p.

How do you guys "stick it to the man" on a regular basis? Or are you a beta bitch faggots who just does what "the man" wants him to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Kitchner posted:

Personally I make sure I take at least 90% of my shits at work so my employer is paying me to poo poo.

I saw the thread title and that's the first thing I thought of. I like to calculate how much money I made while sitting on the crapper.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I've become more comfortable pooping at work than at home. Love getting paid to take long poops.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I saw the thread title and that's the first thing I thought of. I like to calculate how much money I made while sitting on the crapper.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't also done this.

It's way cheaper then pooping at home too because you ain't paying for dem overheads.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I regularly spit my gum on the sidewalk so the MAN has to clean it up. Rebel right here, f the state!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Probably the most blatant example of this is when I "like" a company on Facebook to receive some sort of reward points, and then after I receive the reward, I "unlike" their page!!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I buy quinoa from the bulk bin at the grocery store but I put the code for pearl barley cause it looks the same and is less than half the price. loving owned.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I write "PIG" on sticky notes and regularly attach them to mall cops

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I don't pay for water service. I piss outside and bury my poops, like God intended.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

BombiTheZombie posted:

I regularly spit my gum on the sidewalk so the MAN has to clean it up. Rebel right here, f the state!

Well technically some poor guy who is so depressing he can only get a job as a street cleaner tidies it up, but he's a beta bitch who does what the man tells him to so it's probably OK.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I buy quinoa from the bulk bin at the grocery store but I put the code for pearl barley cause it looks the same and is less than half the price. loving owned.

:stare:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I use my dick. How else are you supposed to do it? Duh :rolleyes:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Street making GBS threads. Constant street making GBS threads. I don't even hide it, I just pop a squat right in the middle of a crosswalk.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Wamdoodle posted:

I use my dick. How else are you supposed to do it? Duh :rolleyes:

Wow. Way to go and lower the tone of the thread you jerk.

Now back on topic, the other great thing about making GBS threads at work is....

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Zeroisanumber posted:

Street making GBS threads. Constant street making GBS threads. I don't even hide it, I just pop a squat right in the middle of a crosswalk.

At least you don't jay-poo poo

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
has anyone said "pooping at work" yet? because that's how I do.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

At least you don't jay-poo poo

I wipe my rear end with a plastic bag and then slap it on the hood of whatever car is angriest.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Kitchner posted:

Wow. Way to go and lower the tone of the thread you jerk.

Now back on topic, the other great thing about making GBS threads at work is....

Lmao

Zeroisanumber posted:

I wipe my rear end with a plastic bag and then slap it on the hood of whatever car is angriest.

Wow. I'm going to do this from now on.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Zeroisanumber posted:

No no no!

You need to "stick it" to THE man, not stick poo poo to A man.

To stick it to the man you need to like totally fight the system like that dude who pays less for his legitimate purchases.

You're just ruining people's cars.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I used to regularly condiment shop for free at 711

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
i did dabs with my mom last night

that's pretty culturally transgressive, i can't imagine the man does dabs with his mom

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
When I pay my taxes, in the lower left 'memo' line of the check I write "for the next pointless war in Ira_".
That way some IRS bean counter will say "boy that sure is clever" but it also makes them think and possibly reassess their life choices.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

i did dabs with my mom last night

that's pretty culturally transgressive, i can't imagine the man does dabs with his mom

That's weird

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I don't separate my recyclables so the system has to pay someone to sort through my garbage.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Frank Horrigan posted:

I don't separate my recyclables so the system has to pay someone to sort through my garbage.

Right on brother! THAT should show the man who he's loving with.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mookface posted:

That's weird

not really we've smoked together off and on for years

now THAT's weird

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i downvote republicans on the internet heh

i'm a lot like Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly you could say

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
mostly i rob homeless women

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I make sure to make so little money every year that the federal government has to give me back all of my income tax.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Posting from the shitter at work OP. Let's low five under the stall wall.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Frank Horrigan posted:

Job creator

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Mentat Radnor posted:

I make sure to make so little money every year that the federal government has to give me back all of my income tax.

That will show those fat cats in Washington who's boss!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

various cheeses posted:

Posting from the shitter at work OP. Let's low five under the stall wall.

My workplace has individual bathrooms so no stalls :smug:

Oh poo poo wait. Those toilets that I'm using to stick it to the man, were built by.... THE MAN!

Argh you win again the man you cunning bastard :argh:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

not really we've smoked together off and on for years

now THAT's weird

My mom threatened to call the cops on me when I was sixteen because I was 'on the pot'

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mookface posted:

My mom threatened to call the cops on me when I was sixteen because I was 'on the pot'

lol your mom IS the man

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i don't poo poo at work because the bathroom has terrible privacy and is eerily quiet like no joke the most silent, ambient-noiseless place I've ever set foot in and I'm sorry but I can't poo poo when I'm close enough to touch another human being and easily see them through the inch-plus-wide space between the doors and stuff.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Mentat Radnor posted:

If you're poor and have kids, the government will give you EXTRA money!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

lol your mom IS the man

Yeah she is actually a fascist. I mean she would never call herself that but she literally espouses fascist beliefs.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

mookface posted:

Yeah she is actually a fascist. I mean she would never call herself that but she literally espouses fascist beliefs.

You shouldn't call her that either otherwise she'll put you in an internment camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

mookface posted:

Sounds like a good mother and I'm not being sarcastic

• Locked thread