Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Seriously, it's aged really, really terribly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

It's weird that they live in this weird version of New York where apparently minorities do not exist.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

The spin-off "Enemies" was better because it was just dead poo poo everywhere, dead poo poo on the floors, dead poo poo draped over countertops. Dead poo poo on the street outside, dead poo poo taking up parking spots.

I'd have watched "Enemies".

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

I was gonna start rewatching Friends, but then I saw Coach on there and, you know me;I'm kind of a Coach man.

A quality choice.

An Ounce of Gold posted:

The real question is why hasn't someone made a sitcom called "Enemies" about six people trying to kill each other each week?

PREMIERING NEXT WEEK ON FOX..

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Anyone else think it's interesting that OP waited until Netflix added Friends to their streaming service to pretend like he doesn't like the show? I think OP is hiding his love for friends.

I've tried to watch it, and I just...don't get it.

Like I've seen it referenced in pop culture a bunch, and I've seen people acclaim it for being good as a sitcom, but it doesn't seem to be like "Cheers"/"Seinfeld"/"Sanford and Son"-level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

opus111 posted:

If you didn't watch it in the 90s you've got no chance of enjoying it now. It's a product of its time to a much higher level than Seinfeld and frasier et al.

Ah, Perhaps like how "The Office' has not aged well in a similar manner, despite me watching like every episode.

• Locked thread