Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I have alienated all of my coworkers and friends and all I have left is legal weed and video games. No one comes to my apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The stink beetle has the same issue and it does just fine

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It is true in that I am avoided yes

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xDGXotGIE

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Just hook up with an Armenian chick, OP, the smells will balance out

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bruce Kison posted:

Just hook up with an Armenian chick, OP, the smells will balance out

:biotruths:

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
OP, have you considered that it's actually your personality that's at fault?

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
his personality smells bad too

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Have you considered showering more, or eating less curry?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
No seriously, everyone has just been trying to spare your feelings because the truth is you can't shower away dickfaced rear end in a top hat.

But I am a man who believes in honesty.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Stop eating poo poo and stop being poo poo and you may stop smelling like poo poo

But you won't do any of it anyway

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I know you like to thank your poo poo dont stank but lean a 'lil bit closer see roses really smell like poo-poo poo.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

down n out posted:

I have alienated all of my coworkers and friends and all I have left is legal weed and video games. No one comes to my apartment.

post pics of your apartment

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
just find one of those burnout chicks thats on the border between young girl experimenting and full blown weed addict and make her ypur friend. I have known so many of those girls who had the ugliest, smelliest gross rear end boyfriends even when they could do so much better because he kept them permastoned and gave them hemp jewelry he made in his basement lair. I don't know why this is a thing but like every group of stoners knows this couple.

Downside is she will probs have some serious underarm hair and pubes, thats just a tradeoff.

Alternatively you could just buy a poo poo load of essential oils from Mountain Rose like all the elitist middle class hippies around here and cover your filth smog with them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

embrace the stink OP

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

spooky girlfriend posted:

Have you considered showering more, or eating less curry?

Is a man not entitled to the stank of the sweat of his brow?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
theres passages in the nt where jesus farts so i dont think your natural fragrances are a bad thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

down n out posted:

legal weed

its not gonna be legal for long op

• Locked thread