Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
"I hit my eye on the door"- mentally handicapped woman saying this out loud to no one in particular

"Let me show you inside this van." - Car salesman showing a customer a new car

"Hey little girl, do you want this candy?" - A candy store shopkeeper asking a child regarding a particular sweet

Allahu Akbar!- a phrase commonly heard in the neighborhood mosque during prayer.

"I am going to kill the boss" - a 10 year old regarding some vacuous video game challenge

makes you think i hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Do you have stairs in your house- a prospecting building contractor regarding the new floorplans to your house

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trollologist posted:

"That one looks like a hard worker, I'll take it." - A man buying slaves

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Applewhite posted:

"Once this timer reaches zero, the entire Earth will be destroyed!"-a man referring to metaphorical destruction that accompanies the creation of a new understanding. He is a Buddhist and the timer is counting down until his next prayer session.

"There is no antidote"-a teacher explaining there is no antidote to a poison asked about in class. It is a poison control class so such a question is not out of place.

"Time to dye" -a tailor dying clothes.

Applewhite is the beautiful flower that grows out of the dung heap of my threads

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Show me the live birth certificate, he doesn't have it!- A man at the DMV talking to a clerk regarding getting a driver's license. He is explaining that the records were lost in a flood and he only has a copy of the original.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iamblikhos posted:

Obama has the Secret Sevice drive him everywhere.

Makes you think.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Kenyan Muslim national, Malaysian resident and spy illegally enters the United States of America and attempts to get a driver's license but he has no birth certificate, his solution? become president of the united states and have the secret service drive him around instead

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iamblikhos posted:

Your avatar makes me forgive your lack of subtlety.

im meta meta ironic

pretty :aaa: and obscure

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Waltzing Along posted:

What does ominious mean?

:shrug:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iamblikhos posted: