Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
So I got this hot broad checking out my junk, she's all into getting her tits sucked and poo poo, I'm trying to play it cool and then she breaks my fuckin vibe with this crazy whiz kid bullshit. So I stop. I literally have to just stop and look around. This chick is just standing there, all hot and poo poo. I'm literally like whoa.

Next thing I know I'm in seventh heaven. I just drop trough and let loose. I'm sitting on this sweet green pot. Nice porcelain bowl loving deeked out. I'm just unloading into it. poo poo is flyin, I barf a little. loving dope. Any who's i loving vomit on my cock while I jack off my junk, the poo poo was flowin so I popped a fart and poo poo on my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
ok

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Poop sex!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dad gay. so what

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
go on

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
2 turds 1 toilet bowl

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i need this

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't mind at all.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Haha, classic dad gay. How is the old hammer hanging, buddy? Good times.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

So I got this hot broad checking out my junk, she's all into getting her tits sucked and poo poo, I'm trying to play it cool and then she breaks my fuckin vibe with this crazy whiz kid bullshit. So I stop. I literally have to just stop and look around. This chick is just standing there, all hot and poo poo. I'm literally like whoa.

Next thing I know I'm in seventh heaven. I just drop trough and let loose. I'm sitting on this sweet green pot. Nice porcelain bowl loving deeked out. I'm just unloading into it. poo poo is flyin, I barf a little. loving dope. Any who's i loving vomit on my cock while I jack off my junk, the poo poo was flowin so I popped a fart and poo poo on my head.
gas gay ban what

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

gas gay ban what

you are def faggin my vibe, biznotch. Why don't you nuzzle with my cock'n'balls until you get my stench all over that little fuckface? I'd like to hurt you hard, you little weasel. Peace.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

Me too. Except the chick had a poop dick I blew until barfing all over my own balls.

I like this post, goldmine plz mods.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Me too. Except the chick had a poop dick I blew until barfing all over my own balls.

I like this post, goldmine plz mods.

Gotta barf on those balls, dawg. When a balla be shittin you know you gotta vomit, bitch. Warm puke slidin down the "v" into that mothers fuckin shitter. hey, it hits your cock? Lol. gently caress that poo poo some Taco Bell wrappers lap that poo poo up like a motherfucker. Peace.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

you are def faggin my vibe, biznotch. Why don't you nuzzle with my cock'n'balls until you get my stench all over that little fuckface? I'd like to hurt you hard, you little weasel. Peace.
Wow are you trying to intimidate me? gently caress off bro!!!!!!!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yes, I would mind

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

yes, I would mind

greetings

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

just out for a rip are ya bud?

----------------

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

just out for a rip are ya bud?

hello?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
greetings!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hey!

----------------

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hi. I think we should have a "shire" forum if possible

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dad gay. so what posted:

hi. I think we should have a "shire" forum if possible

The forum idea is not tenable, however a thread could be made in GBS to accomodate this idea, and I would support it. Hobbit Megathread 2015 - Even Hobbits Get the Shoes

----------------

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

The forum idea is not tenable, however a thread could be made in GBS to accomodate this idea, and I would support it. Hobbit Megathread 2015 - Even Hobbits Get the Shoes

Could it have a "smaug" icon, and have the forum renamed " the shire"? also all gnomes should be welcome

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
my rear end hurts

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dad gay. so what posted:

Could it have a "smaug" icon, and have the forum renamed " the shire"? also all gnomes should be welcome

we already have Ireland

----------------

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

we already have Ireland

greetings!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I kissed a dog once

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dear playgoon forum
i never thought it would happen to me

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'll love you OP, I'll love you so loving hard

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

also all gnomes should be welcome

get out

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

you ever takin a dump and you throw up on yer dick?>

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hmmm, k but...*fIREHOSE lyrics*

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
it's not friday

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo

rear end

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

loving ace, bro

haha

killing that poo poo

yeah booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

i wanna eat all the pussy bro

get right in them guts

feel the insides with my cock

then let her piss in my mouth and gargle in and then poo poo and cum all over her face

bro

then eat that poo poo

just go to town

gently caress yea

gently caress. yea

gently caress YEA

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
im going to loving rape you, op