Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
are we talkin irl insults or forum insults?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
double honkey

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
ok to be serious for a moment:

you need to attack something they take pride in but it has to be done in a fashion that it could be something a child would say. a child is not going to talk about your mom sucking dicks and poo poo (and who gives a gently caress about some Dirty Dozens style insults anyways?). children often say the most hurtful things because they have no filter, lack the ability to overthink/over engineer what they are going to say, and dont even understand that what they are saying is hurtful. its the kids version of negging essentially. on that same note, dont let them think you meant to say it as an insult.

someone has really nice teeth? ask them why they teeth look yellow.
someone really tan? ask them if they are black (if they are black this may or may not be taken as an insult)
big muscles? ask they why one arm is slightly bigger than the other
big into fashion? tell them they look silly today
introvert? ask him where his friends are
extrovert? ask him why people say he is annoying to be around
like anime? just ask them anything about their life outside of anime/video games/internet

while these things won't get you that instant appalled look it will likely strike their insecurity so hard that they dwell on it for awhile and maybe even spend lots of time and money trying to correct what is probably a non-existent problem. they will remember what you said for years to come.

The biggest insult someone ever gave me was when they were told I was a software consultant so they asked me if i posted on reddit. fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
it doesnt work here i am aware it was meant as an insult. you can text it to me from your android phone if you really want to be mean

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if they understand what you are trying to do its because you are goony as gently caress and lack the social skills to deliver the message appropriately. the insult you posted is laughable and try hard as gently caress and makes you look even goony-er. all you are missing is a round house kick and tipping your fedora afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
you wouldnt hear anything after your blood volume/pressure drops that much

• Locked thread