Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMp3ogAJGUc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-azuzZdbbs

The dead do not poo.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've watched Farscape multiple times; I can't get past like the second episode of Lexx. Lexx is bad.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
What about the goon with that signed picture that was purportedly a cast member, anything ever come out of that?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I love Lexx. It was weird and stupid and apart from half of Season 3 it was great.

Half the fun come from not knowing if you are supposed to take it seriously or not.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
One of my favorite parts of Lexx was in one of the early Season 2 episodes, where the evil doctor guy used an N64 controller to launch people out of the airlock of his space hospital. It was literally an N64 controller, you could see a full-on clear shot of it for several seconds.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

just post that one girls tits and then close the thread

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Their spaceship was a gigantic penis

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Duck and Cover posted:

I've watched Farscape multiple times; I can't get past like the second episode of Lexx. Lexx is bad.

actually, it's really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Rage posted:

just post that one girls tits and then close the thread

Tasteful sideboob only.

• Locked thread