Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Rodnik posted:

just went to kwik trip
bought some cheese
just a block of colby
nothing too crazy
lady at the counter said
"You know before I worked here I thought cheese was just cheese, then I tried our cheese...It is so tasty"
I say
"Well, I can't wait to try it!"
but I'm thinking
"You haven't lived until you've tried an aged gruyere, you hosed up little plebean"

ahahaha your qwik trip has a goddamn cheese counter

scuse me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
*hollers at all him chillrens and pregnant wife* cmon yawl we're fixin to go to the kwik trip for a FANCY meal!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

king salmon posted:

some girls are bigger than others

making fun of your own dear mother in gbs

smdh

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Rodnik posted:

40 percent of the pre tax earning on that colby jack was returned to that lady and her fellow employees at the end of the year in profit sharing. Hell yeah willy.

those poors probably just spend it on more cheese

animals

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Demonachizer posted:

What the gently caress is a qwik trip? Sounds like some bullshit.

um dont you dare impugn the fine name of qwik trip by lumping it in with trash like kwik trip

• Locked thread