Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVSZ3NIAoIIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZD1hVRkAOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9BjIXKGtb0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNu5b81-wT0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gABl1J1h_AYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1r-OWwmWTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZQSmE5Uu0

:rip: sweet prince

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
My life is one, long rape.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

How come sex crimes are the only crimes people can go "they did it" with insubstantial or non existent proof and guilt is just assumed and you're suddenly a poo poo turd if you even question or dpubt the accuser

half the population of the continental united states have accused him of rape

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

im unironically upset hes dead because he was one of the more consistently entertaining shitwads and theres not many of them left

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I haye to sound like I'm from reddit but i really would like something substantially damning before i write cosby off as a serial rapist. Vivid and grotesque stories against someone with a high profile known to espouse uncle tom like views between insane ramblings. I really would jpin the choir here if i had heard,anything more than stories that border on ancient.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

fanged wang posted:

lol if you think op isnt raping me right now

cmon now guys im starting to unterstand how cosby feels

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Aesop Poprock posted:

im unironically upset hes dead because he was one of the more consistently entertaining shitwads and theres not many of them left

the brightest stars do coke twice as hard

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

and what the gently caress is the context for that.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

I haye to sound like I'm from reddit but i really would like something substantially damning before i write cosby off as a serial rapist. Vivid and grotesque stories against someone with a high profile known to espouse uncle tom like views between insane ramblings. I really would jpin the choir here if i had heard,anything more than stories that border on ancient.

who fuckin cares if forums poster al cowens, for example, calls willam cosby a rape maker??? no one cares. no one loving cares dude. what the poo poo are you on about, bro

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

hemophilia posted:

Translation: Despite my claim to be afraid of women, I feel powerful enough around women to decree whether or not a woman’s response is acceptable or not, based strictly on how much it flatters me.
Owned.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock posted:

same. he was one of the good ones....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

and what the gently caress is the context for that.

what do you mean

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Why did Andrew Breitbart tell a bunch of protesters to STOP RAPING PEOPLE and I don't know but I'd guess he was just trying to pull some sort of silly act in jest like I've been doing in this thread so far but :shrug:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
why would you get so defensive about rapes on the internet if you never raped anyone hemophilia you hear that boys we got ourselves a rapist :toughguy:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

what do you mean

why is he calling them rapists of people-the people

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Al Cowens posted:

Why did Andrew Breitbart tell a bunch of protesters to STOP RAPING PEOPLE and I don't know but I'd guess he was just trying to pull some sort of silly act in jest like I've been doing in this thread so far but :shrug:

a lady was ALLEGEDLY raped at occupy which seems a good place for it to me since occupy was all paultards and homeless ppl

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

Translation: Despite my claim to be afraid of women, I feel powerful enough around women to decree whether or not a woman’s response is acceptable or not, based strictly on how much it flatters me.
Owned.

Im a,transwoman and you raped,me after binding and gagging me at,my place of work and,made,me huff gasoline. Nobody can questipn me,and you are now a total piece of poo poo

Thats how dumb accusations are, regardless of gender, when there is no proof. Sex crimes should npt somehow be immune from sonething as basic as say, burden of proofn which an accusation and an alleged account is not any sort of proof sorry

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
someone post that comic where all the movie titles are replaced with rape
top rape
citizen rape
etc

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

why is he calling them rapists of people-the people

because someone got raped at an occupy wallstreet thing i think so he breitbarted it up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'behave yourself' is just the about the whitest fucken thing you could say at a rally, what a goomba

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im hoveirng over this thread like a jeering, masturbating raven

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

:stare:

fields of it...

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i wish he'd aired a laundry list of grievances like STOP POOPING ON COP CARS and really ramped up the drama thats a p one dimensional criticism drew

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

hemophilia posted:

Im a,transwoman and you raped,me after binding and gagging me at,my place of work and,made,me huff gasoline. Nobody can questipn me,and you are now a total piece of poo poo

Thats how dumb accusations are, regardless of gender, when there is no proof. Sex crimes should npt somehow be immune from sonething as basic as say, burden of proofn which an accusation and an alleged account is not any sort of proof sorry

:chanpop:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

It's less "I know for a fact" and more "that's an awful lot of women accusing him of sex crimes for all of them to be lying."

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fanged wang posted:

i wish he'd aired a laundry list of grievances like STOP POOPING ON COP CARS and really ramped up the drama thats a p one dimensional criticism drew

he should've had that weasel kid he had play the fake pimp go out into the crowd and pretend to be a rapist to see if people would support him and then edit the footage so they do

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

im freaking the gently caress out is this what being triggered feels like

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock posted:

he should've had that weasel kid he had play the fake pimp go out into the crowd and pretend to be a rapist to see if people would support him and then edit the footage so they do

lol!!!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

:staredog:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

unless we catch him during a rape hes innocent

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
hahhah what the gently caress is that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

burritolingus posted:

It's less "I know for a fact" and more "that's an awful lot of women accusing him of sex crimes for all of them to be lying."

Is it not weird at all to you that It's coming out now and these allefed and heinous accusations were just sat on until he became a geriatric that just rambles insane poo poo every time he gets,on a camera?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Sonofsilversign posted:

someone post that comic where all the movie titles are replaced with rape
top rape
citizen rape
etc

Leonard Part: Rape

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

Is it not weird at all to you that It's coming out now and these allefed and heinous accusations were just sat on until he became a geriatric that just rambles insane poo poo every time he gets,on a camera?

nah

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

hemophilia posted:

well apart from when he settled a court case over it in like 2008 thats a great point

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sonofsilversign posted:

hahhah what the gently caress is that
Right click in chrome -> Inspect element -> figure it out from there
http://thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html :gonk: text

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

Is it weird to me that a celebrity with wealth could cover up his misdeeds for years only to have to eventually face the skeletons in his closet? Not really, no.

It's also not weird that his victims didn't speak up because they felt they wouldn't be heard or believed until they saw others speaking out against him and having their words heard and believed.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jan 13, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hemophilia posted:

i choose to believe he did the rapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
oh yeah before I go to sleep I don't think hemophilia or anybody in this thread is a rapist and I dunno about cosby but I don't think I'm in any position to judge laters

• Locked thread