Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
bitterly sad and tired all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
came for "gay", now too, I am "bitterly sad and tired all the time"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

all authentic expression begins with these feelings op its ok

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what is bitterly sad, is that like sad but a little mad?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

JiveHonky posted:

what is bitterly sad, is that like sad but a little mad?

yeah the sadness is rage directed inward but it kinda sprays out periodically on bystanders

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why not both, OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sounds like its mostly rage. do you have a punching bag or something to release you stress on? whats her name? jk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my back hurts

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
honestly i feel like i dont even know how to begin feeling good again. ive got to come to grips with the fact that this state of being is the new normal

so i guess my message to anyone else feeling depressed is that things wont get better

anyway im out feel free to fill thread with anime or goatse. peace

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Literal Carehaver posted:

so i guess my message to anyone else feeling depressed is that things wont get better

anyway im out

please dont kill yourself

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
actually dont post goatse you'll be banned and frankly that poo poo adds up

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

TEAYCHES posted:

please dont kill yourself

going to bed, jerkypants

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same, op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bitterly sad and tired all the time

same

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yeah the sadness is rage directed inward but it kinda sprays out periodically on bystanders

same

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

honestly i feel like i dont even know how to begin feeling good again. ive got to come to grips with the fact that this state of being is the new normal

anyway im out feel free to fill thread with anime or goatse. peace

same wrt myself op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

going to bed, jerkypants

same

naem
May 29, 2011

I have a masters degree in sanitized irony

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

brick cow posted:

came for "gay", now too, I am "bitterly sad and tired all the time"

I too am disappointed in the OP...hint hint.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

babby discovers adulthood

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
At least you aren't in ISIS

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
yet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i just thought the way you described your depression was interesting. my depression feels more like greif. there is no anger there. when i get real down it feels exactly like i'm grieving for someone who has died, but it's me who is dead- does that make sense? its a hard thing to put into words and i think depression feels different to each person.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I mostly just post things I know aren't funny.

I can't even construct a bare facade, because of the narrow desperation that giving up my identity to fit in with loving comedy forums would represent seems like the last line of a long and bitter tale of self-rejection.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im bitterly gay all the time

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
You probably drink too much, and don't get enough exercise.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
That's true of me also OP, I'm desperately and unrelentingly lonely and despite having a bunch of friends, a girlfriend, parents who are alive etc. none of them have ever seemed capable of understanding the sort of subconscious cosmic sadness that's accompanied me since I was adolescent lol. In real life I sometimes use a toned-down form of millennial web irony to confidently say things like "Yeah haha I think I might just walk into the ocean soon" which makes people feel cool when they easily 'get' it, feel that they understand I'm being facetious, imagine that on the inside I'm probably vibrant and self-assured to the point of being able to casually joke about suicide, and so on without realizing that I actually fantasize about killing myself. The suicide fantasies themselves take on aspects of "Weird Twitter"-subtype ironic humor, disturbing me and deepening the self-alienation since I'm always talking poo poo about social media and calling the folks who use it narcissists and hacks incapable of sustained creativity -- the truth is I envy them for connecting with people at all, even if it's through masturbatory, ultimately effete short messages. In one of the fantasies I spend several months working out really hard and dieting like a serious athlete, and eventually start training with those strap-on body weights that really serious athletes use when just running or doing push-ups etc. are too easy. Then in the summer I go down, wearing almost nothing, to the riverfront boardwalk where the well-adjusted people living out of the nearby condo developments walk their dogs or have picnics. After some warm-ups I strap all the weights I've been using onto my body, like a truly impressive amount, and then while wearing them I do a calisthenic martial-arts-inspired workout that gets progressively more acrobatic and eye-catching. For the finale I do that move where you jump over backwards, head over heels like a gymnast, all the way down the pier and right off the end of it, lmao. Stay strong, OP.

naem
May 29, 2011

Lucky Guy posted:

im bitterly gay all the time

Opposite

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i guess i joke around a lot and laugh around a lot to keep from crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would say gbs is not a good place for your therapy, goons. but who has time / money for that poo poo lmao

• Locked thread