Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Are there any light novels similar to Knights and Magic? I tried the other novels in the OP, but I thought they were really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

"I recall that I was in a lesson of Japanese language"

Lol

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Fleve posted:

I stopped reading after 8 volumes.

Why

Please read some good novels

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

As in, nothing in this thread

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Namtab posted:

are there any light novels left that arent mmos

spice and wolf 16 comes out in december

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Theowulv posted:

Picked up the first five volumes of Spice and Wolf. Currently at book 2. Really enjoyable so far. Volume 4 apparently got skipped in the anime, so I'm looking forward to reading that.

I think I prefer Lawrence in the novels, he's more or less the same in the anime, but he's a pretty pleasant person in his thoughts. Very little snark/rear end in a top hat comments about other people in his head.

They're great, just finished vol 16

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

dipple posted:

The dude defeats the grandmaster of his school as a toddler and it goes from there.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

jon joe posted:

Some of these adjectives are what I'd expect from a poorly thought-out menu.

Triple Decker Five-Cheese Heaven Defying Cheeseburger

lol

• Locked thread