Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
? And I come in the kitchen, and look what the gently caress I see. A drat tralampeter, or whatever you call it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Is this one of those threads where all the cool kids show up and act like OP is the king of comedy?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Aw gently caress it, I'm gonna vacuum this bitch.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Iamblikhos posted:

Is this one of those threads where all the cool kids show up and act like OP is the king of comedy?

yea

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
What the hell is a tralampeter?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Prince Reggie K posted:

What the hell is a tralampeter?

One of them crocodile dundee snakes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Dear Diary,

Kind of a crazy day, had some interpersonal poo poo that got in the way of some potentially more productive tasks, but well, whatever right? haha drink 10 beers and call me in the morning, right doc? lol!

anywhos,

Shits (#):
#1 - pretty squirrely, kind of a dry rabbity dink and dunk

fart

fart

huge fart - like a dry airy one but with something behind it like "raiders of the lost ark" boulder style, probably could have used indys whip in this one lol but i was kinda busy

fairly massive fart - now that turtlle is about to come out of the shell (no poo poo or shart)

#2 - another dink and dunk at first, dry, but very smelly (like a decaying corpse), after the initial push the flood gates open and here we go - liquid poo poo like a sewage main broke open, water, rotten vegetables, garbage, used condoms, bread, a sweaty sock... pure ZOO rear end. (note to self: sample labeled 7983.11.2) need to speak to a surgeon. (red)

farts fairly consistent until dinnertime.

"the biggy"

fart

fart

ok, goodnight diary, see you in a few minutes

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my dog's just lookin. go. go GO TO, GO....

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
welp, gonna be in the bathtub all night lol

Police Academy III
Nov 4, 2011
its spelt cherlampeter op

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Police Academy III posted:

its spelt cherlampeter op

poo poo