Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Don't put points into luck, they said.

It's a useless stat, they said.
I'm just getting into Smite, and there's one thing I can't figure out. What exactly are voice packs for the characters? Are they just alternate sets of lines for the character?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Coming from LoL as a lifetime jungler, one of my favorite things about Smite so far is the lack of top-down awareness. There are a lot more opportunities to make plays by taking advantage of players not being aware of their surroundings, rather than just choosing whoever has the best gap closer and/or praying you have red buff (at least in baby-tier, we'll see how it goes once Smite kicks me up to smurf after so many 20-0 games with Nemesis). I was so sold after a day of play I dropped the $30 on the god pack, only to have the purchase stuck in their afternoon store outage. Hopefully they'll get to my ticket by tonight.

Are junglers mostly limited to assassins, or do the other archetypes see some jungle play?

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Getting into the game post-Odyssey, seeing so many awesome skins be exclusive blows. League had it too, but the majority of LoL's exclusive skins were holiday skins, not awesome concept skins. The fact that they'll come back in a gachapon adds salt to the wound. I already get enough gachapon disappointment from my crummy cell phone games, I don't need any more. :v: It's not a big deal in the long run, though, it just means I won't spend as much on the game.

• Locked thread