Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Look, he's a "good person" and all that, but he is such a loving smug-rear end dweeb that I, a spergy nerd, want to give him wedgies and stuff him in a locker.

Please poo poo in this thread.
Here's the source. If you want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Bet he posts in d&d

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I'd suck his dick and pound his keister, then have him go down on me, and bring me to orgasm. Then I'd massage his prostate, until he cum.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sometime him game show of board game is okay if guests are good. sometimes mke me want to buy games but have no friend so nvm

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
not andrew luck; not real king neckbeard of nerd mountain

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

He seems like a functional human being and j think a 'proper' nerd has to be basically unlikable in every conceivable way.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wesley was a bitch

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

unassertive boy 99 posted:

I'd suck his dick and pound his keister, then have him go down on me, and bring me to orgasm. Then I'd massage his prostate, until he cum.

tmi

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i hate him. i listened to him read that awful book Ready Player One all the way through and was sick for a month (hate squirts)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Friend of mine carved his face into a pumpkin and he reposted it on tumblr.

Who wants to touch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Shut up, DiHK.

• Locked thread