Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
W424
Oct 21, 2010
I'm confident that I could do the thing where anime guys eyes start shaking/wobbling when in deep distress, with voiceover monologue. It would take approx 3 months to develop it to perfection, but as an amateur I can pull it off pretty good at the moment, good enough to fool a layman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I would be a perfect candidate.

I'm so hosed up.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
what is an eva? does this refer to some kind of cultural phenomenon of which i'm not aware?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Eva Longoria. She's an actress who's been in things and the op is talking about being in her.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRkvXvs5Rc

W424
Oct 21, 2010

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

what is an eva? does this refer to some kind of cultural phenomenon of which i'm not aware?

They are hightech robots (or angles?), not merely machines. It ges deep and I cannot give you a complete answer (one has to look into ones heart for true answers). But the point here being that to pilot them you have to be young,depressed whiny human being.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

burritolingus posted:

Eva Longoria. She's an actress who's been in things and the op is talking about being in her.

She was funny in the few episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine she was in.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

I made your mom into a robot want to go kill some monsters with it?

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I really like Tang.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I have crippling psychological problems and the emotional maturity of a 15 year old. Plus, I'm good at syncing with things.

W424
Oct 21, 2010
Do you think "eva pilot" is becoming a thing in mainstream too? Just the other day I walked past some guys and could hear them commentin "that fuckboi is a total eva pilot". I quickly span around and made a anime pose, they nodded and I went on my way.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
chronic depression, complete inability to deal with tsunderes

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Shinjobi posted:

No, because I'm not 13. Duh. loving idiot.:goonsay:

drat, I thought I was the perfect candidate until I realized this :mad:

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I hate my dad
I have zero sense of self-worth or anything resembling self-esteem or self-respect
I love jerking it to unconscious hospital babes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Because I know I've let you down. I've been a fool to myself, I thought that I could live for no one else.

• Locked thread