Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I like them both, but wish they'd stop saying 'puroresu' (mostly Mauro) and babyface/heel (mainly Josh).

Josh did have a classic wrestling colour commentator moment on the second show, though.

"Ya know what they say in wrestling: If it ain't broke... pull harder!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Just got around to watching this week's show.
Gedo and Okada are a pretty fun pair promo-wise (it took me a sec to parse the subtitles for Okada's initial reply to Devitt, but I laughed when I did), and gently caress me that was a good match with Makabe. Quick query though... Are DQ finishes just not a thing in New Japan? Or was the table stuff allowed because it's a title match and, kayfabe, Red Shoes is letting it slide?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Heh, I'm enjoying how Okada seems less and less into these intros as the shows go on.

"World Pro Wrestling... RETURNS." :geno:

*seconds pass*

*makes hand motion*

• Locked thread