Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ya great, of coure melkor the great deceiver would suggest this lplan

what a loving rear end in a top hat, do NOT listen to this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you dumb baby the sun is just a bit of glass holding the light of the fruit of blah blah blah it's not hot and even if it was you can't get anything inside it because of teh glass

seriously though dudes, the "alternative plan" was suggested by melkor, sauron's boss, and he is just trying to trick you into letting sauron win here, do not take the bait!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hey op remember trhat time you got your head bashed in by a mortal weiner?

we're all still laughing about that dude it's practically a meme around here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

gently caress middle earth. the sooner sauron and saruman tears that agriarian nonsense society apart and stains its verdant landscape with the soot and fire of industry the better. jesus christ, can't believe anybody in the fellowship took one look at that dumb elf town in the trees and said "yeah, this is def worth dying for" uproot it all and put elves in chains

p. much agreed

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

the scholarly answer is norse poo poo. the in-universe answer is that it's in between the west, where the gods live, and the east, where hordes of asian barbarians will never develop any kind of civilization (also where the elves came from originally i think?)

also in between the far north, where evil lives, and the far south, where black people live.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

(USER WAS CAST BEYOND THE DOORS OF NIGHT FOR THIS POST)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

denethor let mordor annex the fords at osgiliath in an attempt to appease sauron, and we all know how that turned out

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

of course you would suggest tha tplan dick fagballzon

please people do NOT listen to this rear end in a top hat

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

and its sequel

neither of those characters are canon

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol three dimensional female characters, not in MY spergiverse

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol how many sheep you think m erry and pippin hosed in they lives combined??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Germstore posted:

Their children had blond hair because of the ent drink, so it would be difficult to hide. Actually one of Sam's daughters is mentioned to have blond hair, but he never had the ent drink. Rosie, you whore.

!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

more like... uh... *fumbles with notecards*

*drops a notecard*

more like

*adjusts mic a little*

more like gandalf the gay

*hustles offstage*

let's give him a little roun dof applause folks

*tentative smattering*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's really an honor sir.

sauron gonna take you to pound town, population, your butt.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

piss in my mouth o dark lord, give me your hot stream of dark magic, oh yea oh yea make me your nether spirit slave

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i wanna be your hateful wraith for three thousand years until i get chumped by some chick in ringmail who couldn't even get the leading dude to give her the time of day

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

uruk hai have special tendons in their feet that let them run faster than other orcs

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

middleearthbiodiversity.com

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

urk hai have a greater proportion of fast twitch muscle fiber allowing them to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this is like that scene in jurassic park where there are a ton of johns and they are all saying hi to each other and oh excuse me john and sorry john hello john

that's pretty much the best scene in the movie and imagining it with gandalf instead is really exciting

• Locked thread