Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Yea, I plan on getting it first day, although I know I shouldn't because Rockstar doesn't give two shits about us PC players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I stopped playing GTAIV because of that stupid cell phone poo poo. Please tell me they toned that crap down.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
So I decided to reinstall GTAIV and try to beat the game before GTAV is released, boy was that a waste of time.

Games Live for Windows still manages to loving suck rear end. Since I haven't logged in forever, I got hit up with suspicious activity, and had to spend time getting that taken care of. Once I did, I started up GTAIV, remapped controls, and then START game. Now I'm getting hit up with a connection error, what the gently caress. Solution according to google is to reinstall GFWL, so that's what I did. Restarted the game, logged into GFWL through GTAIV and... I have to restart game so GFWL live can do an update, gently caress. Ok, one more time I started GTAIV and logged into GFWL, oh by the way, I use keypass and GTAIV doesn't allow copy/paste so I had to alt-tab out each time to key in 3 characters at a time of my password each time I logged into GFWL. Finally I get it going and get into Nico's cousin's car and... nothing. The keyboard keys I remapped didn't work, so I did everything again. Escaped out of settings and tried driving again, nothing... One last time I remapped keys, couldn't see any type of way to save my settings, but escaped back into the game and... nothing.

gently caress this poo poo, makes me not want to play GTAV.

• Locked thread