Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
If you like driving really loving fast cars with friends in a really well-designed, detailed cityscape and desert area and playing pretty city dress up this game has incredibly fun multiplayer, but I guess none of you have real friends to play with judging the multiplayer reactions huh....

Some of my favorite parts in this game is parachuting from hilariously high places or getting myself run over by a train. It's a very pretty game and the driving and shooting feel very visceral and satisfying. I guess the jobs are pretty boring because the game basically makes you grind the same missions for money but they honestly poo poo a lot of money on you and if you play with actual friends the missions can be pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Ddraig posted:

So what is it about jumping out from somewhere high or being hit by a train that GTA5 does better than other competitors.

Being able to use trains in insurance fraud schemes in SR2 was particularly fun, as was throwing people directly infront of them.

I was just describing why people play GTAV and why it is fun, I haven't played Saints Row or Sleeping Dogs so I wasn't saying anything about those games in particular.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I think Los Santos is a pretty fun city to drive around in. Especially the desert and mountains give a huge offroad area to gently caress around in.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
The controls in GTAV are honest to God really good. I never felt like it was the game's fault when I made an absolutely idiotic mistake when driving or shooting. The auto-aim makes the game feel more welcoming to people that aren't hardcore for shooting too, so it's not a very difficult game to get into.

As I said before, I only play online and could give less of a poo poo about the story because I just like playing with my friends online and messing with random pubbies or doing crazy poo poo like driving a piece of poo poo junker up the steep side of the mountain.

It's also fun to get like eight different personal vehicles in your garage and customize them to look and drive however you want.

• Locked thread