Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
msghall1229
Jan 13, 2015

Just Left of Boom!
Looking to see who else is getting this game. I have been waiting for it to come to PC for quite a while. Hoping to get some others in on making a private game/server if it gets support. Whos in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

msghall1229
Jan 13, 2015

Just Left of Boom!
I hoping it's good. Rockstar use to make great games. Just hope the delay is worth it.

msghall1229
Jan 13, 2015

Just Left of Boom!

Fredrik1 posted:

GTA IV multiplayer was amazing, pretty sure I'll get this game to if not just to mess around in it with friends.

The multi player is one of the areas I'm looking forward too. But over all it should be good game.

msghall1229
Jan 13, 2015

Just Left of Boom!

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

There are people that legit believe that GTA4 is a bad game. Those people are loving insane.

I just got a copy of 4 so I'm looking forward to kill poo poo.

• Locked thread