Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best player in the dynasty?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 12.50%
Cletus 1 12.50%
Slywalker 1 12.50%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
Diodeous 0 0%
Dubious 0 0%
JB 0 0%
CPU-Controlled Iowa 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Wreckus, lemme know if you've got time Sunday man otherwise I'll prb just knock this out when I get a chance and I really prefer to play you. This looks like one of your better teams.
Yeah he gave me my toughest game outside of my loss to JB. I'd be interested in the results if you two can play heading into week 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're advancing tomorrow night, goonies.

Get it in.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

Wreckus, lemme know if you've got time Sunday man otherwise I'll prb just knock this out when I get a chance and I really prefer to play you. This looks like one of your better teams.

Sorry I can do late night Sunday if that works like 10-12 est

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry I can do late night Sunday if that works like 10-12 est

Yeah sure man that works I'll look for you online in that window.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

E: I'm online now lets do this!

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 16, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 13!

UCLA and Mich St both won their sim.

User Matchups:
#18 Penn St (Wreckus) @ #17 Mich St (Diodeous)

CPU Games:
Nebraska
OSU

Byes:
Michigan
USC
UCLA

Wreckus, I'm leaving you on AP. You have 48hrs to respond before I give Dio permission to play the game.

Also, I'm leaving town for vacay on Friday morning and won't return until Sunday. Therefore, I'm advancing us on Thursday.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Do you guys care about advancing before I leave town? If not, then I'm cool with waiting until I get back.

Let me know or else I'm simming this tomorrow night.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Prb better just to wait given Dio's tighter schedule and Wreckus being around, but sometimes hard to contact. A few more days won't hurt.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

This week my schedule is more forgiving, but I can still only play between 5 and 9 est. I'm fine even having you Sim if you want

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I always prefer that all games be played, but Wreckus is very hit-or-miss. It can wait until I get back. I'll advance us Monday morning. It will have been a week at that time.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
I'm on all day and night, can play any time.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

This is getting advanced tomorrow whenever I can make it to my Xbox.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 14!

Penn St. lost to Mich St., 45-24.

User Matchups:
#3 Michigan (cletus) @ #1 OSU (ZSB)
#7 USC (sly) @ #8 UCLA (dubious)

CPU Games:
Nebraska
Mich St.
Penn St.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

John Brown posted:

#3 Michigan (cletus) @ #1 OSU (ZSB)
Alright ZSB, when do you want to decide our division?

I think my wife is going to class tonight (she's getting back from a trip to India today, said she has to go, but it's possible she'll change her mind). Just lemme know what evenings would work for you!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I definitely lucked out with that one

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I have a free evening tomorrow sly to get ours in.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Alright ZSB, when do you want to decide our division?

I think my wife is going to class tonight (she's getting back from a trip to India today, said she has to go, but it's possible she'll change her mind). Just lemme know what evenings would work for you!

Maybe later tonight depending on when my fiance falls asleep, otherwise let's shoot for tomorrow night I guess. I'll look for you online tonight 1030 CT+ is about the earliest i can get on knowing her.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Maybe later tonight depending on when my fiance falls asleep, otherwise let's shoot for tomorrow night I guess. I'll look for you online tonight 1030 CT+ is about the earliest i can get on knowing her.
Okay, well that'll be after my wife gets back from class, so PROBABLY won't work out tonight. She may be passing out though as soon as she gets home, though, so we'll see. If I can play, I'll be online.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm gonna be on for a bit so hit me up if you can play.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

Dubious posted:

I have a free evening tomorrow sly to get ours in.

I'm actually 5 hours ahead of the east coast (Usually six once we start DST this weekend) so except in rare circumstances I get my user games in on the weekend. I'm good to go 1-4PM Eastern weekdays, otherwise Saturday or Sunday morning or early afternoon works best for me.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'm gonna be on for a bit so hit me up if you can play.
Yeah I thought about crawling out of bed after my wife was asleep but I ended up going to sleep early myself.

For tonight, would you only be available after 10:30pm CT? I can try to make that work.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

I'm actually 5 hours ahead of the east coast (Usually six once we start DST this weekend) so except in rare circumstances I get my user games in on the weekend. I'm good to go 1-4PM Eastern weekdays, otherwise Saturday or Sunday morning or early afternoon works best for me.

Alright. We will have to do saturday morning then, i have no ability to be free 1-4 est during the week.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Yeah I thought about crawling out of bed after my wife was asleep but I ended up going to sleep early myself.

For tonight, would you only be available after 10:30pm CT? I can try to make that work.

I can try and get on earlier, that just tends to be when my fiance dozes off on the couch. She's not much a fan, but tolerates me playing games so I try and be considerate about doing it once she's asleep.

Worked out since I had to get my ACC game done anyway.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I can try and get on earlier, that just tends to be when my fiance dozes off on the couch. She's not much a fan, but tolerates me playing games so I try and be considerate about doing it once she's asleep.
Okay, I should be good to play tonight. I'd definitely prefer to get started before 10:30pm CT if possible just so I'm not up too late, but I should still be around.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

OSU won this game 70-53. Invert our SEC game and here you have it. Also 2 INTs on the same route, one for 6 and there is the final margin. Also holding Michigan to a FG before the half to go in up 28-24 and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio and Wreckus, we'll advance soon after Dubious and Sly have at it.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

OSU won this game 70-53. Invert our SEC game and here you have it. Also 2 INTs on the same route, one for 6 and there is the final margin. Also holding Michigan to a FG before the half to go in up 28-24 and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.
Your HBs are insane! After the first quarter or so I resigned myself to knowing you'd be able to score on every possession.

I even tried to take your advice to yourself and play more conservatively after that first pick, but ended up having to punt, and then you got the pick 6 after I knew I had to go all out. It was exciting, though - I managed to get 2 2pt conversions (thought I had that 3rd one too but didn't make the cut in time) and an onside recovery, but then threw that final pick on a play I don't think I had called yet in the game that sealed it. Even if I had scored there, I didn't have much of a chance, but I felt like I was getting some momentum and maybe had about a 5% chance of tying it up if I gotten that TD. In between the 2nd and 3rd picks I was getting down the field and scoring pretty quickly (but so were you, all the way through), but it was too little too late. I wasn't going to give up though.

GG!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dubious my schedule keeps changing but right now it looks like 3 PM eastern on Saturday would be best for me. Can you support that?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

Dubious my schedule keeps changing but right now it looks like 3 PM eastern on Saturday would be best for me. Can you support that?

that may work. But, i took tomorrow off of work. what does my friday on PST look like? I'll be free until 3 pst

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

that may work. But, i took tomorrow off of work. what does my friday on PST look like? I'll be free until 3 pst

Ugh time zones. So I think you are taking Friday off? How does 3pm eastern on Friday sound? So like noon Pacific?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

Ugh time zones. So I think you are taking Friday off? How does 3pm eastern on Friday sound? So like noon Pacific?

Its a date, perfect matchup.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

Its a date, perfect matchup.

Why do I get the feeling that you've been playing lots of Japanese dating Sims lately?

Season 7: we all stay home from work so we can play with USC's unreasonable schedule.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
jumpin on now, just wrapped up a madden league game.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Gotta change routers...EA doesn't like VPNs

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
At least that Iowa loss doesn't sting so bad now. UCLA over USC 15-14 as my receiver fumbles the ball in FG range.

I finally took a look at that Iowa simmed loss. My 99OVR QB with 99THACC and 99AWR threw two 6s and they returned a KO against me. They actually never had a snap in the redzone.

Oh well, let's end this season already.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
GG, I stole that game at the end with the punch ball tackle being clutch and actually working.

Couldn't run for poo poo against you and that safety on that sack after I couldn't convert the 4th and inches was probably the margin.

Probably the lowest scoring game of NCAA I've ever played.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

Probably the lowest scoring game of NCAA I've ever played.

That's because you and I haven't played much.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Defensive struggles are frustrating as gently caress. I think ZSB and I once had a game end with like 10-6.

Of course it was VT vs Miami...and I lost.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

In the carousel days, I had a handful of games end with like 13-10 score. I'll take care of my game here shortly after I buy some weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Conference Week!

ZSB, seeing as you are the key to all the leagues advancing I'm willing our game on the back burner so the SEC and ACC can move forward.

• Locked thread