Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which one
wife in mom's body
mom in wife's body
View Results

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ok your wife and your mother have swapped bodies this is to say that your wife's consciousness or soul or whatever is trapped in your mother's body and vice versa. The only way to return them back to normal is to gently caress one of them. Which do you choose. You can't choose to leave them this way and move on with your life. You can't kill yourself. You are trapped in some sort of interdimensional plane and you cannot escape this void until you gently caress one or the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
thats really hosed up man

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's gonna have to be my mom with my wife's consciousness but itll suck

At least it won't be as hosed up??

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'd gently caress your mom and wife at the same time.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Plot twist: your mom is actually dead and you have to dig her grave up to gently caress her corpse to save your wife from purgatory

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

It's gonna have to be my mom with my wife's consciousness but itll suck

At least it won't be as hosed up??

I'm leaning towards this too because then at least you're only violating yourself and sparing others. It would be harder to do though maybe gently caress

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Is a threesome out of the question? :v:

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
wife in mom's body would be the only ethical choice

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
wife body mom mind 4 sure, I can just tell her to shut up, and they'll still wont have the voice of my mom, so i think I could handle it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I was all excited to play the game, but now I am not going to play the game.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

would you rather swallow a turd down with a cup of urine or swallow a cube of frozen urine down with a cup of diarrhea

am I doing it right

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Irrational Bees posted:

wife body mom mind 4 sure, I can just tell her to shut up, and they'll still wont have the voice of my mom, so i think I could handle it

Think of what you're doing to your mother god she could never look at you the same

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
if you cum on your wife's face did you really just cum in your mom's face?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Shouldn't the poll be "which would you gently caress?" given the situation? Both choices are the same thing.

This thread is out of control.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Gimp Fack posted:

would you rather swallow a turd down with a cup of urine or swallow a cube of frozen urine down with a cup of diarrhea

am I doing it right

Can I drink like 15 beers first so the urine is basically water?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Does she have to be conscious, because if not then obviously wifes body/moms mind but she's knocked out so the whole challenge is just loving sleeping wife.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I've never been married and my mother has been dead for like a decade op

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

archerb posted:

I've never been married and my mother has been dead for like a decade op

I envy you

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
wife's body

after the fact ill just pretend i didn't know it was my mom's consciousness inside

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

wife's body

after the fact ill just pretend i didn't know it was my mom's consciousness inside

yeah but I mean you still know that you did it

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
would you rather gently caress your mom while your dad watches or gently caress your dad while your mom watches?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
wheres the option to gently caress both

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mother's body but i'd make her wear a mask

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

mookface posted:

yeah but I mean you still know that you did it

lol if you think that's the darkest secret i live with

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

wheres the option to gently caress both

uh you can if you'd like

Orkin Mang posted:

mother's body but i'd make her wear a mask

there are no masks on the interdimensional plane just two marble slabs shrouded with red velvet and your wife mom and mom wife

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Either sedate mom in wife's body, or gently caress wife in moms body with your eyes closed. No biggie. Since I'm guessing drugs do not exist in this plane and I don't want to knock out my mom I'd go with the latter.

thotsky fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 19, 2015

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Bill Cosby posted:

sedate mom in wife's body

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

mookface posted:

uh you can if you'd like

there are no masks on the interdimensional plane just two marble slabs shrouded with red velvet and your wife mom and mom wife

what happens when you finish? do you go back to normal life? do you both have to cum or can you get off real quick and be outta there?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

mookface posted:

uh you can if you'd like

I'd gently caress both because I'm not gonna let someone pull one over on me. I'm the chaos option

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

what happens when you finish? do you go back to normal life? do you both have to cum or can you get off real quick and be outta there?

ok I haven't explored the question in depth like this but here goes. You both have to cum, none of this quickdraw bullshit you are a generous and proud lover. When you are finished the three of you are returned to the lobby of a 3.5 star Travelodge, seated on a bench with you in the middle. You are fully clothed and clean but you all retain vivid memories of whatever occurred on the plane

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Her mom's held up okay for a 60 year old woman.

I mean, if it was Nina Hartley's daughter then it would be that of course. I'd gently caress my dad's soul in Nina Hartley.

edit: whoops! MY mom? eh, my mother is not in great shape... and she's a master of denial so I would probably nail her in my wife's body, secure in the knowledge that this incident would never be mentioned again.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 19, 2015

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
My mom has a pretty nice body. Tough one.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would remain motionless inside this ethereal dimension for eternity, contemplating the nature of existence. after a trillion years when the universe collapses i would emerge a god

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

You guys are ignoring the fact that the best option is to gently caress both.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
My mom in gnarlyhotep's body

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
yeah im definitely gonna choose the wife's body, gently caress if im gonna slam my mom's beat pussy for an hour trying to make it squirt, i can drill my wife to an orgasm in 15 flat and we're all out of mookface's nightmarish fetish zone and chillin' at the 'lodge

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

It is your

Destiny

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

yeah im definitely gonna choose the wife's body, gently caress if im gonna slam my mom's beat pussy for an hour trying to make it squirt, i can drill my wife to an orgasm in 15 flat and we're all out of mookface's nightmarish fetish zone and chillin' at the 'lodge

yea if this question were the gay version id have to gently caress the boyfriend's body because if its my dad's 300lb diabetic body we are never getting out of there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gay

• Locked thread