Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which one
wife in mom's body
mom in wife's body
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I'd think that you'd almost have to gently caress your wife in your mom's body because your mom definitely isn't going to get aroused by her son plowing her but presumably the wife would even inside a different body no?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

you irl posted:

yeah im definitely gonna choose the wife's body, gently caress if im gonna slam my mom's beat pussy for an hour trying to make it squirt, i can drill my wife to an orgasm in 15 flat and we're all out of mookface's nightmarish fetish zone and chillin' at the 'lodge

A pragmatist, Ladies and Gentlemen.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

yeah im definitely gonna choose the wife's body, gently caress if im gonna slam my mom's beat pussy for an hour trying to make it squirt, i can drill my wife to an orgasm in 15 flat and we're all out of mookface's nightmarish fetish zone and chillin' at the 'lodge

lol holy gently caress

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I'd think that you'd almost have to gently caress your wife in your mom's body because your mom definitely isn't going to get aroused by her son plowing her but presumably the wife would even inside a different body no?
can i watch

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
threesome

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Sprawling in the nude and lit by a single ray, a something awful op thinks of a brilliant idea

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

In the cosmic void remote viewing is possible for any goon who chooses to do so. Be warned the consequences could be dire something something

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 19, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What the gently caress is wrong with you?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

oedipus owns

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Gaunab posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

whoa somebody that's either going to gently caress his mothers body or his mothers consciousness shouldn't be pointing out the specs in others eyes, you've got a plank and i don't mean your incestuous woody

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

toggle posted:

oedipus owns

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
If I had a wife and if my mom was still alive: I would eat out my mom in my wife's body and gently caress my wife in my mom's body.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
op, why are you stealing ideas from reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/169e1e/what_is_the_best_would_you_rather_question_that

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah I'm stealing ideas from reddit. From a thread posted two years ago on a website I don't read

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
why don't you read reddit op?

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Well they say we end marrying our mothers so I don't know where I was going with that

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
It seems like a pretty absurd situation to be in. So they'd be aware of whats going on too? I think with the three of us being afraid with what Q or whoever the gently caress is doing this, will do if you don't play along, we'd agree to something. I guess wife in mom's body, since she wouldn't be your mom at that point but your wife, as your mind makes up everything that you are, not your physical appearance. But I am pretty sure after all is said an done, you'd probably have offers from psychologists to pay for an opportunity to sit down and talk with the three of you. And if no one else knows it just become a secrete to never speak of again.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cucking Mama posted:

why don't you read reddit op?

Because it's terrible

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
it's where your posts come from lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This question was posed to me by a coworker in the truck yesterday. I don't know if he reads reddit but it would explain the smell

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
wouldn't the mom act like the wife and vice versa or is this somehow weirder than that.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If you slept with your mother in your wife's body but during you pretended to be your father in your body, couldn't you just write the entire experience off as a terrible role-playing idea?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Suicide Sam E. posted:

If you slept with your mother in your wife's body but during you pretended to be your father in your body, couldn't you just write the entire experience off as a terrible role-playing idea?

You can do whatever you need to do to get through what is sure to be one of the most terrible moments in your life.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Hahaha dude this is so brutal and messed up, I'm not choosing.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fonzarelli posted:

Hahaha dude this is so brutal and messed up, I'm not choosing.

You can hang with ths in the void and have gay sex for eternity

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Three guesses who I pick~

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Wife's heartsoul, mom body, dads face, guy fieri hair

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
ok I slept on this decision and really gave it some thought and I'm sticking with "gently caress both" as my answer op

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
I have to choose Goku, because either way mom in wife, or wife in mom, the evil spirit of my mother is involved so the Spirit Bomb being made of positive energy would run her out of my wife's body, or evaporate her evil body freeing my wife.

you irl posted:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ok I slept on this decision and really gave it some thought and I'm sticking with "gently caress both" as my answer op

You see I fail to see the reasoning behind this.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Motherfucker posted:

Three guesses who I pick~

lol

But yeah, my mom is pretty decent for being 50+.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mookface posted:

You can hang with ths in the void and have gay sex for eternity

I'll be in there too

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

you irl posted:

Maybe a compromise? While you close your eyes and gently caress your mother\wife your wife\mother talks dirty in your ear?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'll be in there too

Gay sex with other goons in the void for eternity seems like a pretty decent loophole option

McPhock
Dec 25, 2004
hat-wearing champion of rhode island
Is Microwave still around? If he had a wife, he'd have to think pretty drat hard.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Ok your wife and your mother have swapped bodies this is to say that your wife's consciousness or soul or whatever is trapped in your mother's body and vice versa. The only way to return them back to normal is to gently caress one of them. Which do you choose. You can't choose to leave them this way and move on with your life. You can't kill yourself. You are trapped in some sort of interdimensional plane and you cannot escape this void until you gently caress one or the other.

since i am single this makes no sense, why you ask me this mook.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Id litigate until it has been agreed that the switch happens second thrust and gently caress GFs body. Before any debate starts my character witnesses would all be two pump chumps.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
gives me a really good reason to divorce her. She's no longer the person that i married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my dick is gonna make this friday even fffreakier

• Locked thread