Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
get rid of tipping, all the servers and waiters in the country will quit and then those restaurants will be forced to pay their workers minimum wage or so, people will realize after continuous lovely service that restaurant food is loving disgusting and hopefully higher quality restaurants will open up after lovely ones like On The Border and Applebees close down.

If you want to get rid of the 2nd amendment you're like an ultra-beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

B33rChiller posted:

Why would I voluntarily pay more than required? I need that money for ammo.

:canada: goon here.
When I was younger tipping wasn't something that was expected. It was a nice bonus for going the extra mile / very good service. Now it seems we are expected to tip all the time at bars and restaurants, regardless of level of service. Definitely moving towards the US perspective on things. Does this mean we can expect to get some gun rights too?

you sound like you're describing america so don't even think about it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

If your job involves working a photocopier regularly odds are it isn't nearly as stressful and physically draining as a service industry job and you're just being a bitch.

how about pesticide applicators? they march around rich people's acres, up and down hills with 100 pounds of equipment on their back for about minimum wage and they don't get tipped. Neither do the latino people who get minimum wage to fix ceilings and drywall. I've been a server before, it is absolutely nothing compared to other jobs I have worked, I only got a tip because I made rich people feel satisfied.

• Locked thread