Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Did anyone read it? I thought it was really cool for a young adult teenz book. I mean, the politics and sort of ethics at play are leaps and bounds better than what im seeing today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i see

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a badass baby book is that one where its about pottytraining but with cusswords

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Apologies, I do not know how to read.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when i was a young teen i read atlas shrugged thank you very much

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I read the first one and thought it was okay, but the second one has been on my bookshelf for five years now without me getting around to opening it up.

So, I guess, its a good book, but not a great book? Don't feel compelled to immerse myself in the story.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
No exactly. Theres murder and rape. Its p cool.

I mean its no aztek revenge (incest, child rape), but it gets the job done.

Its probably what you should read before stephen king, and not during your antidisestablishmentariansm phase

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
All i remember is i think the main character kills a man then fucks some girl.

I think. It was one of those read-it-for-english books.

• Locked thread