Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:barf:

Here we go, Patriots-Seahawks. Hitler vs Stalin, Pol Pot vs Muss:lol:ini. gently caress football.

Go Pats :confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Go Patriots. You are the best and I love all of you

Also I love all TFF goons. Except playoffs-only posters.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
This is gonna be a really good game and you're all babies if you aren't excited to watch it.

Go Pats Go

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Do not, under any circumstances, root for the Patriots. I can't emphasize this enough. Go Seahawks.

Mulletstation
May 9, 2004

mo' mullets mo' problems
If Russel Wilson beats Brady he'll pretty much be the best quarterback of all time.

Go. Seahawks.

packsmack
Jan 6, 2013
Officially joining the pats bandwagon. Go gronk and brady. All hail king belichick

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

zakharov posted:

Do not, under any circumstances, root for the Patriots. I can't emphasize this enough. Go Seahawks.

The Patriots are love. even for a terrible jets fan like yourself.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Good thing I'll probably have way too much homework to do this semester

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Go Hawks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWvlglt5b0&t=23s

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 19, 2015

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

I think Pete will settle the team down after this miracle, Seattle played like poo poo today and they will be much more focused in the Super Bowl. It'll be a good game.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
is football truly the worst sport?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Isn't this probowl n/v

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

Isn't this probowl n/v

n: probowl is a thing

v:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Blitz7x posted:

Isn't this probowl n/v

:o

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Turns out it's the best sport.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Malloreon posted:

The Patriots are love. even for a terrible jets fan like yourself.

They are the worst

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:barf:

Here we go, Patriots-Seahawks. Hitler vs Stalin, Pol Pot vs Muss:lol:ini. gently caress football.

Go Pats :confuoot:

Lessail posted:

Good thing I'll probably have way too much homework to do this semester

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I love football, me

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Verisimillipede posted:

I think Pete will settle the team down after this miracle, Seattle played like poo poo today and they will be much more focused in the Super Bowl. It'll be a good game.

How much loving adderall do you need if you aren't focused for the NFC Championship game?

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Mulletstation posted:

If Russel Wilson beats Brady he'll pretty much be the best quarterback of all time.

Go. Seahawks.

Russell Wilson is like 11-0 against super bowl winning QBs, looking to go 12-0 :getin:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

zakharov posted:

Don't listen to this dirty New Yorker, go Pats!

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
The Broncos have hired Kubiak.

He's gone home.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

I love football, me

You have the Blackhawks, shut up.

Really if Seattle purged 3/4ths of their fan base I would be fully behind them. That but my cousins are happy and I love them so but they did not give a poo poo about the Seahawks until 2013.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 19, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

-double post-

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Edelman, Revis, Blount going to get rings.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Football sucks

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Go Revis. Get a ring or whatever.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I still don't understand why the Colts didn't claim Blount off waivers. He would of helped their running game, and in hindsight done a number on the Pats.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Mulletstation posted:

Go. Seahawks.

Joe Flacco beat both Peyton Manning AND Tom Brady in the same post-season. He's already the best.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

davecrazy posted:

I still don't understand why the Colts didn't claim Blount off waivers. He would of helped their running game, and in hindsight done a number on the Pats.

I think it's because they had superstar running back Trent Richardson

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Congrats to the Chiefs on the transitive Super Bowl XLIX Championship.

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004
uh...go Pats? :negative:

This really is the worst. Tom going out with another ring is pretty cool though. Just don't poo poo the bed like Manning, Tom!

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
After the Seahawks game and patriots game today I am legit scare of Tom Brady.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Go Pats. Win one for Tommy.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Lots of Patriots should get rings and it has been an actual decade. Let's go Pats.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Unless the meteor finally pulls off the miracle, one contemptible team and its detestable fans will be weeping in a few weeks, which I suppose is an upside.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

ComposerGuy posted:

The Broncos have hired Kubiak.

He's gone home.

I imagine that means it's over for Peyton in Denver because he's not exactly who I think of when I imagine a Kubiak QB.

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.
Wow so surprising that for the second year in a row the Super Bowl features the teams with the 2 best quarterbacks

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
N: Pats onto Superbowl

V: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzUTRAUac4

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

Kalli posted:

How much loving adderall do you need if you aren't focused for the NFC Championship game?

Well as a fan, I only know when I watch the Seahawks in an NFC championship game I feel I've had an overdose of adderall, especially this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Seahawks are now in talks to trade for Eli Manning.

• Locked thread