Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulletstation
May 9, 2004

mo' mullets mo' problems
If Russel Wilson beats Brady he'll pretty much be the best quarterback of all time.

Go. Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulletstation
May 9, 2004

mo' mullets mo' problems
Why do people rag on how plain Russel Wilson is. He's not a great actor, and he's a lot of brand's 'safest' possible pick for spokesperson, but a job is a job is a job.

Dude is an amazing quarterback and genuine person. Russ is cool.

Mulletstation
May 9, 2004

mo' mullets mo' problems

Schwack posted:

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 7m
Watching NFC title game again. Marshawn deftly turns back to the official when scoring, blocking him from seeing Marshawn grab his crotch.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5m
Think about that: Marshawn Lynch risked 15 yards of field position in a key moment of the game, all so that he could grab his own junk.

What a loving selfish THUG. Lynch owns, pay him whatever he wants. Give him a solid gold jersey.

The crying at the end of the game is the first time I think the general public has actually seen him off script. I wish he would drop the robot act more often. He's much easier to like when he seems like a real person.

Marshawn Lynch is the realest person in the NFL by a mile. Also his handshake touchdown celebration is the best possible troll of other celebrations.

Mulletstation
May 9, 2004

mo' mullets mo' problems

Papercut posted:

Yeah okay whatever, mom.

My baby!

• Locked thread