Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
downloading 17mb of animated gifs in 2015 ad compelled me to check qcs for upcoming h.264 support and i saw a bunch of people asking specifically for support of sites that will take your ugly gif and convert it to an ugly webm

people really want to hold on to their 20gb folders of tiny obsolete 4chan gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the aptly named butt squid is easily lured to the boat by presentation of a gary larson calendar near the water surface

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
alexander the great a human wouldve just sliced open the puzzle with his awesome sword also made by a human

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you would oppose your daughter dating an octopus youre still a racist i dont care how much you acknowledge their intelligence

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you cant trust something if you cant turn your back on it for a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

ive also heard its wrong to suck cocktopus but i aint quitting that either
i dont wanna be right

• Locked thread