Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
pls add this to the OP immediately, TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Its a deflated football?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

bad photoshop time!

e: I did not make this, i stole it off my twitter feed.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 21, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The most no win thing for BB would be for him to get suspended for the Superbowl.

They lose and nothing but what-ifs and did BB's cheating cost the Pats a Superbowl win. They win, and he becomes expendable.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

BTW, if you have a football in your house and a gauge check it out. 2 PSI is a noticeable difference.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It was 50 degrees out that day!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Apparently this was first noticed in the Colts game back in November with the two balls the Colts intercepted off Brady. So the Pats probably did this in a regular season game in a loving DOME.

What the gently caress is wrong with this team. I'm loving sick.

Brady likes soft, easily squeezable balls. It's a comfort factor thing with him.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bill Belichick should be made an example of.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Eat a dick Ron Borges

When I tested it at home I could tell a difference. I used one of these NFL footballs I have laying around.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

pmchem posted:

Pats been cheating for years.

We knew this since 2007 and their is no reason to suspect they've stopped.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jesus Christ this poo poo was the *lead story* on the NBC nightly newscast last night.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dear god I just got 1999 flashbacks.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Every NFL team should blatantly break as many rules as they can cause the NFL does not really care and won't do anything about it anyways.

Like the NFL literally cares more about somebody wearing the wrong colored shoes more then they care about teams manipulating equipment outside the rule book specs.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Maybe Asante Samuel should of cheated and put some stickum on his gloves and he would of caught that game sealing INT in XLII instead of having it float through his fingertips.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's amazing to me how this is such a mainstream news story.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Only 3 aces, needs 5 aces to own.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

someone pm it to me

Can we keep the Something Sensitive doxxing poo poo out of here?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So the Pats are throwing some jr assistant equipment guy under the bus?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The cheating is deplorable but to throw a guy under the bus who probably works 80 hours a week for maybe minimum wage...

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Superbowl week, at least we are not learning about all the guys that got traded before the year and won't win a ring.

The guy who got traded wasn't winning a ring anyways. :colbert:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Did he test the temperature of his poo poo when he passed that thermometer pill?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jr4PGeKtQ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jesus loving christ.

• Locked thread