Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

excuse me officer, but am i being detained? are you detaining me? my name isn't in letters on my license it doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

excuse me officer, but am i being detained? are you detaining me? my name isn't in letters on my license it doesn't count

Of course i'm armed this IS america

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
poo poo he said the magic words. Let him go boys, he's won this round

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
sir, this thread needs to be gassed.

please gently open your rear end cheeks.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Rambling Robot posted:

sir, this thread needs to be gassed.

please gently open your rear end cheeks.

i dont accept the words of admiralty mods

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
no. you are not being detained. please go to secondary for processing.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Frog Act posted:

i dont accept the words of admiralty mods

sir, please wait here and i'll get a mod officer who knows what he wants and how to get it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I am not all capital letters I am a human being.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

gbs hall monitor.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

:(

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
are those hand cuffs or dick cuffs?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
no if youre white yes if anything else

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Happy Bear Suit posted:

bends over gapes rear end in a top hat

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

who is that?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thats me

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Saying this can actually save your butt though presuming they don't have a legal reason to search your stuff and don't just throw out the dashcam footage and lie through their teeth.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

your dad after he raped your black mom

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Happy Bear Suit posted:

too late

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone have the PDF of that canadian judge brutally and thoroughly owning a sovereign citizen?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Venom Snake posted:

anyone have the PDF of that canadian judge brutally and thoroughly owning a sovereign citizen?

i thought slavery was illegal in canada

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its me as well as othe rposters in this thread.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

next time wear some sun cream.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I detect the odor of marijuana, get out of the car and lie face down in the dirt. If you hesitate even for a second I'm going to punch you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

i thought slavery was illegal in canada

nice

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

I detect the odor of marijuana, get out of the car and lie face down in the dirt. If you hesitate even for a second I'm going to punch you.

sometimes they only make you take your shoes and socks off and make you rest your feet on the hot black shoulder of the road when its 98 degrees out

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my uncle is a police officer officer maybe you know him?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got pulled over by a goon once, the first time In my life I didn't regret wearing a fat bee tshirt.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
According to SCOTUS, police can detain you but without saying they are, unless you SPECIFICALLY ask. When they answer in the affirmative (watch out for weasel words) then at that point the "clock" starts for "reasonable" amount of time to wait for them to charge you and arrest you, or to let you go.

Similar with consenting to a search. If you don't specifically declare that you are not consenting to a search, it has been ruled that you consented to the search which MAY be a violation of your constitutional rights. Note that normally you are hosed in any case, but with these facts not in dispute it makes it more likely that you will not be charged with felony assaulting a police officer after they were forced to repeatedly subdue you off camera.

Just a few simple rules about living in the land of the free. :)

Thanks for the thread OP!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Powercrazy posted:

According to SCOTUS, police can detain you but without saying they are, unless you SPECIFICALLY ask. When they answer in the affirmative (watch out for weasel words) then at that point the "clock" starts for "reasonable" amount of time to wait for them to charge you and arrest you, or to let you go.

Similar with consenting to a search. If you don't specifically declare that you are not consenting to a search, it has been ruled that you consented to the search which MAY be a violation of your constitutional rights. Note that normally you are hosed in any case, but with these facts not in dispute it makes it more likely that you will not be charged with felony assaulting a police officer after they were forced to repeatedly subdue you off camera.

Just a few simple rules about living in the land of the free. :)

Thanks for the thread OP!

the trick is to just start to poo poo and piss yourself and then vomiting, you will smell bad enough they won't bother to drive you to jail in their cruiser.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
GBS is weird.

On the one hand, GBS hates cops. On the other, it makes fun of people for loving with the cops.

Talk about your recliner revolutionary!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a good trick when getting arrested is to take out one cop with a wicked backhand and then when his partner draws his gun u kick it out of his hand, jump over him and then strike his pressure points with precise jabs to disable him

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

TOILETLORD posted:

the trick is to just start to poo poo and piss yourself and then vomiting, you will smell bad enough they won't bother to drive you to jail in their cruiser.

While that may be a good self-defense mechanism so that they don't beat you until you piss and poo poo all over yourself, it won't affect them taking you to jail. In fact when you show up to jail covered in various bodily fluids, yours and the officers, mostly yours, it isn't uncommon for the arresting officer to "fist-bump" his fellow officer in celebration after a job well-done.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

a good trick when getting arrested is to take out one cop with a wicked backhand and then when his partner draws his gun u kick it out of his hand, jump over him and then strike his pressure points with precise jabs to disable him
This is me dealing with the cops.
e: wrong vid, but would have worked jsut as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs&t=62s

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Powercrazy posted:

While that may be a good self-defense mechanism so that they don't beat you until you piss and poo poo all over yourself, it won't affect them taking you to jail. In fact when you show up to jail covered in various bodily fluids, yours and the officers, mostly yours, it isn't uncommon for the arresting officer to "fist-bump" his fellow officer in celebration after a job well-done.

where i live the prisons are so over crowded the supreme court ordered the state to reduce it's prison population, if you stink and didn't commit a murder they ignore you, after they beat you up.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

This is me dealing with the cops.
e: wrong vid, but would have worked jsut as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs&t=62s

what

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

*tazes the op*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
This thread is finished. Close it or put it in the gas chamber.

• Locked thread