Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

1. D. Dean Ambrose
2. Drop the belt
3. a. Daniel Bryan
4. Yes to informal brand split
5. c. Rusev vs. Ryback or BNB for the US Title d. Triple H vs. Mystery Box RAW GM
6. Paige vs. AJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sign Hardy, Styles, and Rob Conway.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Senerio posted:

Also Ibushi and let's start building up our Women's division too, sign all the independent women wrestlers with reasonable overness.

Also put a dress on Kevin Nash and make the champion of our Women's division.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Basic Chunnel posted:

I feel like Wyatt's character work is strong enough (and the gimmick so unusual) that it would be hard to put him over as just another Nexus member. Not necessarily in-game but in the narrative. He'd have to go away for awhile, at least

What about having former Nexus members (not including Bryan) join The Wyatt Family?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Buff Bagwell is in the database as still being active, right? Any chance we can hire him to be the manager of a new version of the American Males (probably formed from guys called up from NXT)?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

NowonSA posted:

I love the idea of building our own stadium, or buying one from someone else. We can't exactly be an NFL team and hold up our city for a new stadium every decade, but I have to believe Mr. McMahon's raging id wants nothing more than to hear someone say "Welcome to War Games from the WWE Arena!"

Maybe we can have 1-2 months solely at our stadium, with little to no house shows. Basically, it would give the talent a 1-3 day work schedule for awhile without constant travel, and we could time it around one of the big 4 (probably survivor series in my mind) so we build up a tradition of always hosting a particular PPV at the stadium. Alternately, since in the real WWE the Elimination Chamber is a pain because most stadiums can't hold the dang thing, we can make sure our stadium can contain it and always host EC there. We could probably host just about every PPV there if we wanted to, but I think we should keep that a traveling attraction for the most part, unless the choices are selling out our 50k+ seat stadium or going on the road to a 22k seat stadium.

I doubt we'll introduce a rotating schedule providing a proper offseason, though I'd be all for that, but this way we can do something nice for the talent that doesn't run significant financial risk the way that an offseason does.

So yeah, let's properly be the WWE here and make a huge investment while we're still waiting for our last huge investment to really pay off. Although a few million for our own venue certainly seems worth it, so maybe it won't be a complete disaster.

And call it the McMahon Square Garden.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Was really hoping for a surprise rumble appearance by Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell :smith:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Basic Chunnel posted:

Erick Rowan defeating Rusev

After the fall of the Soviet Union, there can be only one Big Red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'd like to think that jobbing in NXT is Cena's punishment for spilling coffee on Vince.

• Locked thread