Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

*eats a hamburger*

drat this hamburger is really good. You're gonna have to trust me on this. The texture, the meat.

*eats a hamburger*

drat this hamburger, it's also really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
It's time for another triple, diple D

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Overpronounces Italian/Spanish words.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

You know those cows with holes put in their stomachs?

Well in my new show we're gonna use the cow as a food processor and mix all the ingredients in there.

Maybe cook the whole cow alive to bake a cake for a season finale.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*on the nonstop bus to flavour town*

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
*patronizes respectable small restaurant chef with over exaggerated praise and meaningless comments*

40 HOUR MEAT SMOKING :wow:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

I'm not entirely satisfied with the dish, but I know the flavours are there

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

eric posted:

Overpronounces Italian/Spanish words.

*fills up screen with enormous head*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
is an rear end in a top hat to a min wage employee

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
*homosexual in a three piece suit whose never cooked says your food sucks*

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
*unhinges jaw*

*scoops up half a pound of butter with lower jaw*

*washes it down with a mayonnaise milk shake*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Has to sit in sterile sound stage

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
My father died of lung cancer just last year, he was my inspiration for entering Chopped.

I decided to add parsley to the dish to help bring out its flavor, it's what my father, who died of lung cancer just last year, would have done.

Well I'm sorry you didn't like the texture of my calzone judge. My father, who died of lung cancer just last year, loved his calzones like this.

I didn't win Chopped but I know my father, who died of lung cancer just last year, would be proud of me.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

My father died of lung cancer just last year, he was my inspiration for entering Chopped.

I decided to add parsley to the dish to help bring out its flavor, it's what my father, who died of lung cancer just last year, would have done.

Well I'm sorry you didn't like the texture of my calzone judge. My father, who died of lung cancer just last year, loved his calzones like this.

I didn't win Chopped but I know my father, who died of lung cancer just last year, would be proud of me.

Is it racist that I read this as an overweight black girl with a jesus cross tattoo on her neck?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

JediTalentAgent posted:

Judge: This... This doesn't scream 'dessert' to me. This is more an ENTREE or an APPITIZER or even BREAKFAST meal. If I was in your restaurant and THIS came out me as a dessert, I'd be displeased. I mean, it's a TECHNICALLY fine dish, it's not in keeping with the challenge with making a DESSERT out of all these items. And I think the bacon is still a little chewy... Do you think this is a $10K winning dessert?

that was definitely aaron sanchez

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
poo poo I accidentally put my pizza in the freezer instead of the oven to cook, what do I do? Hmm.. I know! I'll just put some cheese, bread, and pepperoni on a plate then drench it in tomato sauce and call it a "Deconstructed Pizza", that $10k is mine.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

psyopmonkey posted:

Is it racist that I read this as an overweight black girl with a jesus cross tattoo on her neck?

you could imagine it as anyone you want and it would be fine. About 50% of food network contestants have dead parents and they will remind you of that fact every chance they get.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I wouldnt mind cohosting with Giada so I could look down her shirt :dong:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
"Your ingredients for the dessert challenge are: pork bung, escarole, cinnamon, and cranberries."

*after round ends*

"We liked the flavor of your dish but we really couldn't taste the bung; it's almost like you were trying to cover it up with the other ingredients."

*is eliminated, receives nothing, goes back to minimum wage shithole*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hexel posted:

I wouldnt mind cohosting with Giada so I could look down her shirt :dong:

she is weird she is like a white korean who got plastic surgery every where except her face

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*takes a bite of finished meal*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Dely Apple posted:

*takes a bite of finished meal*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, I can really taste the bung!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
As a professional food-eater my opinion is very valued in the food-eating community, and your cooking is poo poo. thanks for the free food, rear end in a top hat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the plating is a bit....rustic

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*Judge criticized me during the first round for playing it safe by not incorporating my ethnic cuisine background into the dish.

*Judge criticized me during the second round for playing it safe by falling back on my ethnic cuisine background in preparing the dish.

*Judge is confused in third round about how ill-defined by entire meal was as a whole and how I was all over the place with the mixing flavors and asks why I didn't really push myself by moving outside my comfort zone.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why dont they have a competitive catering show?

Cook for 400 audience members and they pick the winner.

2 Apps and a portion of a main.

Im just sayin'!

:shrug:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

*Is supposed to make fish and chips*

*comes forward with a pair of shoes on a baguette*

"Now see what we have here is a Deconstruction"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
COOK FASTER FASTER THE CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING YOU STUPID oval office

WHY IS THIS FOOD UNDERCOOKED WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU

WHY ARE YOU CRYING IN THE BATHROOM WE'VE GOT CUSTOMERS TO FEED

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
* spends, oh let's say 4 years, in culinary school
* works in a five-star restaurant for 7 years
* gets a big break cooking five-star food on TV, chance of a lifetime

* show gets cancelled after 2 episodes to make room for another hour of Guy Fiero screaming at the camera while stuffing his fat dumb face with lard covered lard balls

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

psyopmonkey posted:

Why dont they have a competitive catering show?

Cook for 400 audience members and they pick the winner.

2 Apps and a portion of a main.

Im just sayin'!

:shrug:

This was basically done by that guy who skips leg day.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We leave all the doors the restaurant open so stray cats can come in and out during the day. We think customers like sharing their food with animals that come in and hop up on the tables. I mean, if people didn't like that they could just get their meals to go or shush the the cats away. Cats are a very clean animal and they're the only reason our latest score from health inspector was so low because they found some eating out of an open sour cream tub in the kitchen.

I consider all these neighborhood strays my family, and if this restaurant closes down, my family will starve to death.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzjR0yL4f0Y

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

To be a man you must have honor...
...honor and a penis!
BAM!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
"I'm really confident in my skills and I can wipe the floor with these suckers but I just spent $1700 to force this one guy to only cook with a ladle he has forcibly jammed up his rear end."

:forgets ingredient, is eliminated while ladleass moves on:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

C. Everett Koop posted:

"I'm really confident in my skills and I can wipe the floor with these suckers but I just spent $1700 to force this one guy to only cook with a ladle he has forcibly jammed up his rear end."

:forgets ingredient, is eliminated while ladleass moves on:

*3 contestants left*
*One contestant spends $10,000 on a sabotage for the only chef that doesn't have one, instead of just stacking them all on one contestant so they're more likely to be eliminated*

Alternatively

*Contestant wastes half their money replacing their opponent's chocolate sprinkles with white chocolate sprinkles*
*Next sabotage is forcing their opponent to cook using only the heat generated from giving an Indian burn to a small crying child*

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

*contestant who spent the most money wins regardless of the quality of their dish*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*takes a poo poo on a plate*
*squirts lime juice on it*
"IM RICK Bayliss BITCH!"

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Hey this is Guy Fietty and today we're making a porchetta that you won't forgetta *the earth vomits forth a cataclysm of plague and misery*

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*opens basket*

Hmm, coriander, ox tripe, a lime, and an entire bag of confectioner's sugar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

My super vegan friendly food truck runs on the oil in the deep fryer. We ran the fuel lines straight from the fryer since it's warm already in there. We think the slight diesel flavour is really our signature. People rave all the way to the hospital!

• Locked thread