Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Jesus christ I want these right now so bad and I don't know why is this what it is like to be fat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i want the cake in the picture not the oreos with red food coloring

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have no desire to eat this confection whatsoever

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

i want the cake in the picture not the oreos with red food coloring

they both are just chocolate, with red food coloring, coacoa powder is refined differently now so it's impossible to make real red velvet cake. Trust me i work in a bakery and have to tell people this poo poo all day. If you want real red velvet you need to time travel to the 1950's stop loving telling me how you like red cake no you loving don't you just like the cream cheese frosting that taste like horse poo poo that comes in 30 lbs tubs gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TOILETLORD posted:

they both are just chocolate, with red food coloring, coacoa powder is refined differently now so it's impossible to make real red velvet cake. Trust me i work in a bakery and have to tell people this poo poo all day. If you want real red velvet you need to time travel to the 1950's stop loving telling me how you like red cake no you loving don't you just like the cream cheese frosting that taste like horse poo poo that comes in 30 lbs tubs gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

The frosting is good though I'd rather stick it on carrot cake.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

no gently caress you!!!!!!!

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Honestly fat ppl threads are like the new doobie

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

no gently caress you!!!!!!!

I will beat you to loving death with 2 50 lbs tubs of butter cream

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

Wait tell me more about this why can't you make red velvet cake any more? Couldn't someone make a shitload of money making authentic red velvet cake for all the morons that like to line up for authentic conuts?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Morkyz posted:

Honestly fat ppl threads are like the new doobie

This isn't about fat people it is about oreos, I just figured the two overlapped significantly.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

funny I thought to mysel "well theres a market maybe" because theres nothing like retarded trendy bakery shops or whatever

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

TOILETLORD posted:

I will beat you to loving death with 2 50 lbs tubs of butter cream

:stare:

Are those your tits?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Wait tell me more about this why can't you make red velvet cake any more? Couldn't someone make a shitload of money making authentic red velvet cake for all the morons that like to line up for authentic conuts?

He's silly you can buy old school cocoa still and make it for real though it's far more expensive and usually marketed like ERF FRIENDLY GReEN FAIR TRADE LOVINGLY HAND HARVESTEd by REAL INDIGENOUS WORKER PAID SLAVE WEAGES

Though most poo poo you buy is Dutched so yeah it won't work.

EDIT like this poo poo https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...JY&ved=0CGkQuSQ

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Three Olives posted:

i know it's a poo poo website but first google result with best answer http://io9.com/why-red-velvet-cake-was-originally-red-and-why-it-can-1464992225

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:stare:

Are those your tits?

no they ship butter crmem and chocolate buttercreme in 50 lbs tubs.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

no they ship butter crmem and chocolate buttercreme in 50 lbs tubs.

i understand its unappetizing to see food in 5 gallon paint jugs, but that doesnt make it bad. like 1 lb of the best thing ever is just as good i there are 50 lbs of it!
Ok!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

i understand its unappetizing to see food in 5 gallon paint jugs, but that doesnt make it bad. like 1 lb of the best thing ever is just as good i there are 50 lbs of it!
Ok!

it's shelf stable in a tub for 30 days un refrigerated, noin dairy non egg. cake is good for 5 days un refrigerated or 30 days frozen

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
What kind of poo poo bakery buys tubs of premade frosting instead of mixing the two or three ingredients it takes to make it yourself? I know nothing about baking btw.

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

til red velvet is bullshit thx toiletlord

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

just eat pie instead

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i feel weird when i see fat people eating cake

slow motion suicide

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
never going to eat cake again i can't believe this shti

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

What kind of poo poo bakery buys tubs of premade frosting instead of mixing the two or three ingredients it takes to make it yourself? I know nothing about baking btw.

big chain grocery store bakeries where the onlt thing that matters is one pserson can frost 50-60 cakes in 8 hours

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

i feel weird when i see fat people eating cake

slow motion suicide

Well I think we can all agree that fat people are sub human garbage and seeing them doing anything especially eating is disgusting but this thread is about this lovely new flavor of Oreos that I really really want for somet reason.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
people who aren't at least 20 lbs heavier than it looks like they should be tend to be mean because they hate life because they won;t eat food that makes them happy.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

big chain grocery store bakeries where the onlt thing that matters is one pserson can frost 50-60 cakes in 8 hours

You said you worked in a bakery you god drat liar, a grocery store bakery is like saying you are in the oil and ranching business because you work at McDonald and sometimes man the fryer.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

*attention faggots*

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TOILETLORD posted:

people who aren't at least 20 lbs heavier than it looks like they should be tend to be mean because they hate life because they won;t eat food that makes them happy.

I eat garbage all the time but i also know how to operate a treadmill.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

legend has it you can look at any individual post of TO and know he is a gay man

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Three Olives posted:

You said you worked in a bakery you god drat liar, a grocery store bakery is like saying you are in the oil and ranching business because you work at McDonald and sometimes man the fryer.

i well my job is just to pick poo poo up for women for 8 hours, and write down the stupid poo poo customers want for their dumb poo poo kids

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if you can't frost 50-60 cakes in 8 hours.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Well I think we can all agree that fat people are sub human garbage and seeing them doing anything especially eating is disgusting but this thread is about this lovely new flavor of Oreos that I really really want for somet reason.

wtf oreos aren't bite sized cakes?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I'd like to pound an obese middle aged man while he is stuffing his face with these

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I got a small bakery down the street. It always smells delicious when I walk past it and it always looks warm and comfortable inside, which is very welcoming considering the outside here is a frozen hellscape. I wouldn't mind working there but the pay as a baker gotta be poo poo

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zzulu posted:

I got a small bakery down the street. It always smells delicious when I walk past it and it always looks warm and comfortable inside, which is very welcoming considering the outside here is a frozen hellscape. I wouldn't mind working there but the pay as a baker gotta be poo poo

It's a job that involves working directly with other humans and doing lots of actual work so probably.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oreos taste like chocolate flavored medicine.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

TOILETLORD posted:

Next you'll be telling me love is just chemicals in your brain

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Raider posted:

*attention faggots*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
THIS IS WHY AMERICA IS SO FAT.

Adbot