Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I just took a shower and as usual it was most excellent. I used to feel slightly disappointed after a shower because I felt I hosed it up. I wasted 20 minutes instead of getting clean, so I came up with a routine I now follow each time. Before I get into the shower I usually apply a kiehls rare earth pore cleansing masque and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes before getting in.

- I get in and turn on the water
- I crank up the heat to open my pores
- I usually stay at this stage for 5 minutes
- I apply a bit of oil in my hair and it's going to work for about 8 minutes
- I use a body scrub to exfoliate
- Apply shampoo (three times a week)
- We're about 13-15 minutes in and I rinse thoroughly
- I use a soap with a washcloth
- Rinse again
- Turn OFF the heat and cool down for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the water. Final time around 18 minutes

I get out and just sit and relax for a couple of minutes.

I apply origins zero oil toner followed by origins mega-mushroom melief face cream. I don't use a deodorant.

Couple of things that might help you:
- ALWAYS finish with cold water as it helps to close your pores naturally
- Buy a washcloth. There's no way you get clean just by rubbing your hands all over your body. Don't argue.
- Exfoliate a couple of times a week. Dry skin is gross.

If there's any question I'll try to answer them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i make sure to wash my face before my rear end

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i use soap, and maybe some water and shave every day except i only shave on days i work because razors are expensive

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I usually stick to singing classic rock but sometimes i take it slow and shed a tear with some elton john

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
also op is a dumb fukker he assholke

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I wash my body and hair and then stand in the warm water for twenty minutes thinking about things.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

snodig posted:

I just took a shower and as usual it was most excellent. I used to feel slightly disappointed after a shower because I felt I hosed it up. I wasted 20 minutes instead of getting clean, so I came up with a routine I now follow each time. Before I get into the shower I usually apply a kiehls rare earth pore cleansing masque and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes before getting in.

- I get in and turn on the water
- I crank up the heat to open my pores
- I usually stay at this stage for 5 minutes
- I apply a bit of oil in my hair and it's going to work for about 8 minutes
- I use a body scrub to exfoliate
- Apply shampoo (three times a week)
- We're about 13-15 minutes in and I rinse thoroughly
- I use a soap with a washcloth
- Rinse again
- Turn OFF the heat and cool down for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the water. Final time around 18 minutes

I get out and just sit and relax for a couple of minutes.

I apply origins zero oil toner followed by origins mega-mushroom melief face cream. I don't use a deodorant.

Couple of things that might help you:
- ALWAYS finish with cold water as it helps to close your pores naturally
- Buy a washcloth. There's no way you get clean just by rubbing your hands all over your body. Don't argue.
- Exfoliate a couple of times a week. Dry skin is gross.

If there's any question I'll try to answer them.
_______________________________________________________________________/

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

Let's get this out here right now. I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155. Do you really want to get into an arguement with me?

op so smert

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

dog buttz posted:

I wash my body and hair and then stand in the warm water for twenty minutes thinking about things.
same, my apartment pays for water so i just lay down and fall asleep/relax under a torrential storm of hot water for 20 minutes. also we're in a drought but gently caress it, feels good man

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Usually I get in the shower, turn on the water, then fall asleep for 45 minutes.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
suck my dick op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
which FYAD rereg are you OP?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I have to maintain division 1 world in support and recon, so I try and make showers expedient and infrequent.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't have time to shower; i have forums to moderate

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
no OP my shower routine is a loving joke

it's poo poo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I use Chandrika soap and start with a hot shower and a full body loofa. Then warm water to exfoliate my face. Then I crank up the heat and chill for a couple.

After I towel off I use cold water on my face to tighten things up.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
lol if u can't open and close your pores at will

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i scrub all of my skin off and let the hottest water that will come out scald my open blood while uttering a skeletal laugh and holding my screams inside, then use an appropriate regenerating scrub to make all of the skin grow back, robustly and without dirt. however, immediately after pulling back the shower curtain, invisible contaminants drift in and make contact with my pores, so i must begin the routine over again.

i'm in a layer of hell where i'm being punished for allowing sewage to make all the people in a small village sick, though. in life i preferred the body washes for sensitive skin and used a loofah for exfoliating.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

I use Chandrika soap and start with a hot shower and a full body loofa. Then warm water to exfoliate my face. Then I crank up the heat and chill for a couple.

After I towel off I use cold water on my face to tighten things up.

Chandrika is very nice. I think they use coconut oil in all their products which work wonders for body AND hair.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Sure do, OP. Would you like to see? :haw:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
op is either a woman or gay

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i get nude then bend over and turn on the water until the temperature is good & hot. sometimes my dick pisses all down the drain at this point because its a beast and dont need no toilet

then i get in the shower and put body wash on my body & face. use washcloth to scrub face then anotehr washcloth for body and then another one for my bhole to make sure she sparkles. sometimes i shave. turn off water. get out & dry off.

Why did i tell you all that you loving weirdo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

snodig posted:

Chandrika is very nice. I think they use coconut oil in all their products which work wonders for body AND hair.

Yeah.

I used to use Dove. Now that ive switched to Chandrika my skin seems like its never dry. Plus its super cheap and is from Pakistan.

Whats not to love?! :3:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i also pee in in the shower

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
Most mornings I incoherently stumble into the shower and turn the temperature to 3/4 hot. After about a 10 minute nap with the water raining down on me I'm shocked awake by the realization that this cog in the capitalist wheel needs to get his rear end to work or else bossman will make my life worse than it already is. At this point I fight the urge to put the shotgun in my mouth and go back to sleep.

Rinse and repeat.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i took the drain cover off so i could drop logs right down that bitch

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i know some goons don;t shower so i came to do a quick psa that you can by shower powder which is just adult deoderizing baby powder,

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

i took the drain cover off so i could drop logs right down that bitch

get a shower head with a hose for breaking them babies up

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Darkman Fanpage posted:

get a shower head with a hose for breaking them babies up

you're in the shower just use your foot and rinse it off

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

snodig posted:

I don't use a deodorant.

Here we go again

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

quick note: just asked my demon master and if you actually piss in the shower like some kind of loving animal, you will actually be in the same level of hell, no matter what other good deeds you did to try making up for said monstrous war crime.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

i know some goons don;t shower so i came to do a quick psa that you can by shower powder which is just adult deoderizing baby powder,

That stuff doesnt get you clean. It made me feel worse. Ill stick to wet wipes.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TOILETLORD posted:

why dont goons shower??????????

shower is loving great. easily one of the best 30 minutes you can spend a day

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I stand under the hot water and have a good 15-20 minute wank.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont shower on days i get high because one time i was really high in the shower and things got weird

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
how can you wank in the shower? i get desensisitived and give up after a few minutes.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also can we get an estimate as to the time cycle on the pissing the shower debate? maybe a thread every three days? i'd say more often than the whole milk v. skim milk debate but way less often than the ol' circumcision one.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Xaris posted:

how can you wank in the shower? i get desensisitived and give up after a few minutes.

plenty of lotion around and a good imagination

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i dont shower on days i get high because one time i was really high in the shower and things got weird

Introspection is a helluvadrug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

also can we get an estimate as to the time cycle on the pissing the shower debate? maybe a thread every three days? i'd say more often than the whole milk v. skim milk debate but way less often than the ol' circumcision one.

youre the only one that has a problem with peeing in the shower everyone else is cool with it

• Locked thread