Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is a group of them at my Uni (they are at every uni tho because they are mostly 18+), and they seem to keep to themselves and not really bug anyone with it.

there that the extent is my experience with bronies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CrimsonSaber posted:

Bronies are the pinnacle of anti conformist behavior, for the sole sake of carving out their own desperate and incestual social group.

People do it all the time, but it's the colorful and cute nature of the bronie phenomenon that makes it particularly insidious and annoying.

It's basically just the new goth

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

MrChupon posted:

I do this all the time with brony and anime avatars. And many animated avatars. I also use the ignore function unironically.

I'm sorry but anyone who uses ignore is a gigantic baby, seriously just scroll past their posts.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Goths had some actual asthetic currency, Bronies have nothing.

While bronies have no asthetic currency, goths sure as gently caress didn't lol

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Concerned Citizen posted:

the military is infiltrated with bronies. i have seen them.

edit:

We are FOB Equestria, a website of active and non-active armed forces personnel gathered together from all over the world under a single banner. We are members of the military, and we love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Seems contradictory doesn’t it?

[break]

We do not believe so.

[break]

Our mission as military bronies is to help stop the stigma that My Little Pony is for little girls and that it’s wrong for anyone outside this demographic to enjoy the show. This is a show about values, good values, that every person young and old should know and adhere by.

The air force (lmao) has an official patch for bronies

• Locked thread