Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!

Turn Order

1st: Fat Samurai (red)
2nd: Supreme Court (blue)
3rd: BioTech (yellow)
4th: StashAugustine (green)
5th: ActingPower (black)

We are all Egyptian gods trying to kill each other and take control of Egypt. The winning god is the one with 8 Victory Points at the end of a day, which you get for attacking other players' troops and by controlling temples (by having your troops in it at the end of a day). Basically, we're all going to be fighting viciously over the temples!

Power Tiles

Red
Charge! Fat Samurai
Charge
Stargate BioTech
God Speed Supreme Court
Carnage ActingPower
Offensive Strategy
Open Gates
Teleport

White
Priest
Priest
Priestess Supreme Court
Priestess BioTech
Slaves
High Priest
Crusade Fat Samurai
Divine Boon
Hand of God
Vision
Holy War
Victory Point

Blue
Recruiting Scribe
Recruiting Scribe
Defense!
Defense!
Legion
Ancestral Elephant Supreme Court
Defensive Strategy
Deep Desert Snake

New to Kemet? Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvQWx77b0A. Here's the Rules Summary and Player Aid PDF. Official rules and FAQ are at the top of post #2.
I'd definitely recommend watching the video. Everything I've posted below are reminders/ summaries, there's no way I can explain it as well as Watch It Played without just copying + pasting the entire manual. It probably looks quite intimidating, but its' definitely all front-loaded information and plays smoothly and easily once we get started.

If that sounds good and you reckon you can post at least once a weekday, pick a colour and post that you're in :)

5 players! Slots reserved for: me (The Supreme Court), StashAugustine, Fat Samurai and BioTech. Jedit is too good and has a slot in game #2!

Current Board:

ActingPower is Black (Bastet) and has the NW City [A1-A3]
The Supreme Court is blue (Sobek) and has the Middle City [B1-B3]
BioTech is yellow (Horus) and has the SW City [C1-C3]
Fat Samurai is red (Anubis) and has the NE City [D1-D3]
StashAugustine is green (Wadjet) and has the SE City [E1-E3]

Turn Action Summary:

That's your action board on the left. Each day everyone takes 5 actions, 1 at a time in player order. The only restriction is that you must take one action from the top level of the pyramid, one from the mid and one from the bottom level. You can choose to take an action but do nothing with it, say if you've ran out of money.

It does look complex, but there's really only 5 options. All bar one of those 5 options are simple as hell! Get money, get troops, buy a tile, buy a bigger pyramid. Movement is the exception, and it's still pretty simple.

Battle Cards Summary:

Cards have three stats: Strength, Damage and Protection.

Str 4 Dam 1
Str 3 Dam 2
Str 3 Pro 1
Str 2 Pro 2
Str 2 Dam 2 Pro 1
Str 1 Dam 3

There are also two additional cards that can be obtained by purchasing the relevant Power Tile. When you buy one of these tiles you remove one of the cards in your deck from the game (and that one is removed face down).

Str 3 Dam 3
Str 3 Pro 3

Victory Point Summary:

Victory Points come in two types.
Temporary:
All Temples and Level 4 Pyramids each have a Temporary Victory Point attached to them. The VP belongs to whoever has troops on the temple or level 4 pyramid.
NB: If it's your own level 4 pyramid, you control the VP unless someone else has troops on it. No need to keep your army at home!
Permanent:
Permanent Victory Points are earned every time you:
* win a battle as an attacker
* control two or more temples at the end of a day
* buy a Victory Point tile from the market!
* buy the Sphinx creature

Turn Summary
Night Phase: Gain 2 Prayer Points (PP), gain 1 Divine Intervention Card (DI), use any powers activated in the night. Determine player order.
Day Phase: Take 5 actions, one at a time in player order. After that, get PP and Victory Points for controlled temples. At this point, the player with 8 (or more) Victory Points wins the game!

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Feb 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

:ironicat: Rules Summary and Player Aid (PDF) :ironicat:

Other Links:
The Full Rules (PDF)
Official FAQ
Card Index (PDF)

Welcome to Kemet! Pick a colour, watch the rules video in post #1 and let's play. We'll distribute cities and 1st turn order randomly.

PBP is going to be a little different:
* Keep track of your own stuff! I'll try, but I'll be out of date. I will update the map as much as I can, but you'll need to know where your and other players' troops are if you're moving. If someone makes a mistake, let them know!
* Make an account at http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/ as we'll be using that to track Divine Intervention (DI) cards.

In every post, include:
* Put yourPrayer Points in bold at the top of each post. If you spend money during your turn (you will!) put your new total at the bottom of the post.
* Put your VP underlined at the top of each post, with your permanent number in brackets. E.g. VP: 7 (5)
* Put your troops underlined at the bottom of each post, with their location number (see map), how many and any creatures
* List your upgrades underlined at the bottom of each post.
* When you make an action on your turn, bold it and make it clear!

:siren: WHEN YOU ATTACK, follow this: :siren:

Post your movement action and declare that you're attacking, and with how many troops/ any creature. Note any upgrades!
Then, email your choice of Battle Card and discarded Battle Card to kemetrecord@gmail.com. Include any DI card you want to play.
Next, your opponent posts their Battle Card, discarded Battle Card and any DI card to the thread.
You then post the choice you previously emailed in and work out the battle.

If you're attacking me, PM or email someone else (we'll work this out when the game starts). I'll explain how we're doing DI cards when the game starts.

example post posted:

PP: 5, VP: 3 (1)

I'm moving via teleport my army of 5+Scorpion (location 19) into the centre temple (location 10), causing a battle with player 2! I've got the +1 strength on attack upgrade.

I'll email my choices to kemetrecord@gmail.com, then player 2 posts their choices and we make battle.

Troops:
5 in home (red pyramid)
5 attacking central temple w scorpion
Final PP: 3

example email posted:

I'm choosing Battle Card #3, 4 Strength 1 Blood. Including everything gives: 12 strength (5 troops, 2 from Scorpion, 1 from upgrade, 4 from card) and 3 blood (2 from scorpion, 1 from card)
I'm discarding Battle Card #1, 2 strength 2 protection, and not playing a DI card.

NB: That example is deliberately as complicated as I could make it! Most attacks are much simpler.

Extra Rules:
We'll be using the "choose your turn order" variant, where each player picks their turn order based on last - first, rather than last place picking the entire order.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jan 22, 2015

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I don't think I have the guts for this game. I'll be watching every play with eager anticipation, but I may have to wait for game 2 or something before I'm willing to pitch in.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Go for it! This game is noob-friendly; 2 players are completely new, 1 has played once (ish?) and I've played 3 times but am amazingly terrible. The next game probably won't be.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I own Kemet and I've somehow only been able to play it a couple times. It's terribly difficult for me to sit this out but I'll be watching along!

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I mean, I suppose I can. I'll be, what? Black? If not that, then Blue.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Great! Here's the five gods:

Sobek, Bastet, Wadjet, Horus and Anubis.

And their colours. The choice is purely cosmetic. I'll grab the one that's left. I like the crocodile so I've gone with blue.

Before the game starts you'll need an account at http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/, let me know your username and I'll include you in the Divine Intervention card draw.

You'll also need to choose your pyramid levels! Either 1/1/1 or 2/1/0 (specify colours). Email them to kemetrecord@gmail.com so we can all choose at the same time. The choice is either a level 1 pyramid of each colour (1/1/1) or a level 2 pyramid of one colour, a level 1 of another, and the third at level 0, i.e. off the board (2/1/0).

Finally (holy crap, this feels like a lot of stuff. We can get started right after this, I promise!), choose the number of troops you want on each city tile. I'll roll your city now.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jan 23, 2015

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Rolling up starting locations

I've rolled to see which city you are, ActingPower, you're the top! If you still want the black coloured pieces, that makes you:

Bastet the Black of the North West; tiles 4, 5 and 6.

City Start: 1d23 5
It took 3 tries to actually get a city and not a desert tile. I should probably make a better system!

I rolled for myself and got the middle city. Argh.

City Start: 1d23 12

and screw it, I'll go with the crocodile. I'm

Sobek the Blue of the Middle: tiles 12, 13 + 14.

If anyone wants to roll your own starting location, just roll a 1d32 on orokos.com. If the number it gives matches a square that's in an unclaimed city, that's yours! If not, roll again. Don't worry about the location either; everywhere is equidistant and the middle city is going to get humped fairly placed.

Edit: I hosed up and numbered the map wrong. The East Bank should be 21 - 32, not 11 - 23. Oops. Oh well, it's only really screwed me, so we'll just go with it. I'll edit the map tomorrow.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jan 23, 2015

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

Sounds good! Now to start devising a strategy...

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Dibs on vaguely buy whatever seems cool and end up with an incoherent mess :black101:

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Never played but after hearing you all talk about it so much in the BG thread I want to play! Sign me up!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Oh boy this is gonna be good!

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

The Supreme Court posted:

Dibs on vaguely buy whatever seems cool and end up with an incoherent mess :black101:

Hey, that's my strategy! I'm 0 for 3 with it so far!

I want to see how this plays out but if it's a success then I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for round two, presuming there's a round two.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

So I decided to throw my MS Paint skills into the ring and came up with an alternate map. I realized that there were so few spaces in Kemet that you could kind of label them without arbitrary numbers.

I labeled the cities as A-E, with space in front of the city as Xf. The temples are sort of the focal points of conflict so I gave them acronyms:

FWT - Far West Temple
WBT - West Bank Temple
EBT - East Bank Temple
FET - Far East Temple
IT - Island Temple

The spaces around the river temples are labeled as West Bank and East Bank. The desert obelisks are O1-3. The Sanctuary of All Gods is labeled as SAG. I just labeled the empty island space with an I. I marked off obelisks with an asterisk. I never realized how many obelisks there were before I went through and marked them off.

I have no idea if this is actually easier to use than the numbers.

Good luck to everyone in this game! It's really fun. Make sure to be aggressive.

Gimnbo fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 23, 2015

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
If there's still an open slot, I'd love to get in on this game.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Confirming that I'll take a spot with whatever color, I'll set up everything tomorrow.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Confirming!

I'm going to end up buying the game and then not playing it, aren’t I?

Let's go with Anubis, because if I remember correctly his mother went Dr. Frankenstein on Osiris' dismembered body (fake golden dick included) in order to get pregnant, and that's as :psyduck: as mythology can get.

EDIT: Oh, wait, that was Horus. I got my furries mixed up.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jan 23, 2015

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

I am so in.

Horus (yellow), in the North East City, please.

ActingPower is black (Anubis) and has the North West city.

Isn't black Bastet and red Anubis?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fat Samurai posted:

Confirming!

No, you're going to end up buying the game, browbeating your uncertain friends into playing it, and two of them buy their own copies practically before you've packed it away. Then you'll never play your copy because they'll always bring theirs to game night.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I'm in if there's still room. I'm really interested in this game and would love a chance to play before I buy.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

goodness posted:

Never played but after hearing you all talk about it so much in the BG thread I want to play! Sign me up!

Some Numbers posted:

If there's still an open slot, I'd love to get in on this game.

Chekans 3 16 posted:

I'm in if there's still room. I'm really interested in this game and would love a chance to play before I buy.
Sorry guys, I reserved spaces for the guys who replied in the board games thread before I made this one. I'd love to play this again, so yourselves and Jedit are on the reserves list/ game 2! If you want to make a thread yourselves, I'll be putting up all the files into a shared document so it's nice and easy; I'm doing it all in Photoshop CS2 which should be compatible with pretty much everything, and is also available for free on the adobe website.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Gimnbo posted:

So I decided to throw my MS Paint skills into the ring and came up with an alternate map. I realized that there were so few spaces in Kemet that you could kind of label them without arbitrary numbers.

I labeled the cities as A-E, with space in front of the city as Xf. The temples are sort of the focal points of conflict so I gave them acronyms:

FWT - Far West Temple
WBT - West Bank Temple
EBT - East Bank Temple
FET - Far East Temple
IT - Island Temple

The spaces around the river temples are labeled as West Bank and East Bank. The desert obelisks are O1-3. The Sanctuary of All Gods is labeled as SAG. I just labeled the empty island space with an I. I marked off obelisks with an asterisk. I never realized how many obelisks there were before I went through and marked them off.

I have no idea if this is actually easier to use than the numbers.

Good luck to everyone in this game! It's really fun. Make sure to be aggressive.

This is brilliant, thanks! I'll definitely be using this instead. I love that you made the temples circles and labelled the obelisks.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Fat Samurai posted:

Confirming!

Let's go with Anubis, because if I remember correctly his mother went Dr. Frankenstein on Osiris' dismembered body (fake golden dick included) in order to get pregnant, and that's as :psyduck: as mythology can get.

EDIT: Oh, wait, that was Horus. I got my furries mixed up.
Err.... yeah! Egyptian mythology sounds all kinds of hosed up. I rolled your city, and you're North East: City Start: 1d32 21.
Numbers using http://i.imgur.com/oeyPj6w.png this map, with the West Side ordered as 21 - 32 instead of 11 - 23.

BioTech posted:

I am so in.

Horus (yellow), in the North East City, please.

Isn't black Bastet and red Anubis?
Cool! Yellow it is. I'm rolling cities randomly just to keep things fair. You're right about Bastet and Anubis, no idea how I did that.

I rolled City Start: 1d32r17 18 for you (as it was the last die roll it took multiple tries to get a city, and I ended up using r17 which eliminates rolls under that as those cities were distributed already). This gives you the South West city.

StashAugustine posted:

Confirming that I'll take a spot with whatever color, I'll set up everything tomorrow.
Great! That makes you green. As the final player in the city rolls, you've got South East!

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

I rolled for myself and got the middle city. Argh.

Best part of the kemet map is every city is 3 spaces from the walls of every other city, all cities have a temple two spaces away and a temple 3 spaces away. It's pretty balanced map layout and the only placement advantage/disadvantage is the mental thought that it's easier to reach the center than the other side of the board (despite it not being an actual issue)

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Player List

ActingPower is Black (Bastet) and has the NW City [A1-A3]
The Supreme Court is blue (Sobek) and has the Middle City [B1-B3]
BioTech is yellow (Horus) and has the SW City [C1-C3]
Fat Samurai is red (Anubis) and has the NE City [D1-D3]
StashAugustine is green (Wadjet) and has the SE City [E1-E3]

Turn Order

1st: Fat Samurai (red)
2nd: Supreme Court (blue)
3rd: BioTech (yellow)
4th: StashAugustine (green)
5th: ActingPower (black)

Turn order was sorted via a d100 roll-off, with highest first, lowest last. Die rolls here: http://orokos.com/roll/c-Kemet+PBP. I thought I was a shoo-in for 1st when I rolled 91 for me, then FS got 100!

:siren: What everyone needs to do now is choose your starting pyramids (1/1/1 or 2/1/0: choose colours for the latter) and their position in your cities. You also need to distribute your starting 10 units into your city spaces, no more than 5 per space. Email your choice to kemetrecord@gmail.com :siren:

We also need to get the Divine Intervention cards sorted: make an account at http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/ and post the name here and I'll add you to the draw.

If you're having difficulty deciding, keeping your units to two blocks of 5 is a good idea.
Once you've done that, post that you're ready to start and we'll get the game on the go ASAP :D

NB: The email record is just an escrow so players can prove (if need be) they made their choice before a reveal.

It seems better to keep the pyramid choice secret! I'll PM my choice to Jedit now, so it doesn't matter that I can see the emails.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jan 23, 2015

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

My color is now 37. :cheeky:

Also, I'm ready to start, although I'm glad I'm going last. :sweatdrop:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

One thing to note is the position of the central harbours, which are the only significant asymmetry in the game. You can move from the East Bank Temple to the West Bank, but not from the West Bank Temple to the East Bank.

E: anyone else who wants to PM their starting pyramid setup to me can do so, my Inbox is empty and I'm OK with being a neutral arbiter in this game.

Jedit fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 23, 2015

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Updated map:

Jedit posted:

One thing to note is the position of the central harbours, which are the only significant asymmetry in the game. You can move from the East Bank Temple to the West Bank, but not from the West Bank Temple to the East Bank.

E: anyone else who wants to PM their starting pyramid setup to me can do so, my Inbox is empty and I'm OK with being a neutral arbiter in this game.

That's great, thanks Jedit :)

ActingPower posted:

My color is now 37. :cheeky:

Also, I'm ready to start, although I'm glad I'm going last. :sweatdrop:
What is going on with my brain :psyduck:

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

Jedit posted:

PM sent. Email as well, didn't read this until afterwards.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jedit posted:

Yeah it seems weird at first but the dock keeps it 3 spaces from west bank cities, otherwise it would take 5 move spaces from west bank ones. This game is really fair about keeping cities equal distance from the same number of places, and since bar one particular case you can only recruit to your cities it keeps things the same throughout the game. Pretty nice how much balance got put into the game outside of the book's turn order method.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Sorry, I forgot to bookmark this.

I'm going first, so no PM. I'll build the mightiest white pyramid the world has seen (level 2) and a meh red pyramid (level 1) . On D2 and D1, respectively. Five dudes on each spot.

The only restriction is that you must take one action from the top level of the pyramid, one from the mid and one from the bottom level.

I'm not sure I follow. Does this mean your first three orders have to be on separate "level" or that your last orders have to be on empty levels to make sure your order pyramid is full after round's end? I can't find the rule either way.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Fat Samurai posted:

I'm not sure I follow. Does this mean your first three orders have to be on separate "level" or that your last orders have to be on empty levels to make sure your order pyramid is full after round's end? I can't find the rule either way.

You just need an order token in all three levels at the end of your actions, doesn't matter what order you take them in as long as that condition is fulfilled.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Chekans 3 16 posted:

You just need an order token in all three levels at the end of your actions, doesn't matter what order you take them in as long as that condition is fulfilled.

This. The pyramid has three levels: Move/Recruit (level 3), Raise/Move/Pray (level 2), and Buy Red/Buy White/Buy Blue/Pray (level 1). You have five action tokens each turn (six if you buy a silver action token tile), and you must place one on each level. So if your first three actions are Pray, Pray, Move (level 3), your last two tokens can go anywhere. If your first three actions are Pray (level 2), Move (level 2), Raise, your last two tokens must be one from level 3 and one from level 1.

One important thing to note about this is the tile that gives the gold action token. This token plays to a fourth level on the board and may be used to take either action on level 3 even if those actions have already been used. However, it does not count as having been placed on level 3. You still have to place a silver token or a token of your colour there. It is also not compulsory to play the gold token - you are not obliged to occupy level 4.

Lastly, I'll remind people that buying a silver or gold token doesn't give you an extra chance to take actions. There are always five rounds of placement in each turn, with each player placing one token of their colour along with a silver and/or gold token if they wish. You then take all actions you placed a token on in the order of your choice.

I have received pyramid settings for the next two players in line.

The Supreme Court: level 2 Blue in B3, level 1 White in B1. Five troops in each pyramid region.

Biotech: level 2 Red in C1, level 1 White in C2. Five troops in each pyramid region.

Now waiting on StashAugustine and ActingPower.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Posting separately because it's important. There are two duplicated actions you can take, and for reasons given above it's vitally important to know exactly which one you used. So if you Move or Pray, include the level number e.g. Move (L3).

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Jedit posted:

Posting separately because it's important. There are two duplicated actions you can take, and for reasons given above it's vitally important to know exactly which one you used. So if you Move or Pray, include the level number e.g. Move (L3).

This is a drat good point!

Also, we were PMing the pyramids to keep them secret until everyone had chosen :argh: but it's not that big a deal, we can do them in turn order instead. I've got an email confirmation of pyramids that definitely isn't one of the above, but I don't know which player it is! So we're just waiting on one person; you're free to post your choice to the thread as everyone else has already chosen.

Once they've done that, it's your go Fat Samurai.

I'm working 9am - 6pm then going out tomorrow evening, so I likely won't be posting, sorry about that!

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jan 24, 2015

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Also, we were PMing the pyramids to keep them secret until everyone had chosen :argh:.

Well, my reasoning was that it would be a bummer for anyone going "ha, I'll pick up that unique level 2 awesome power on my first turn, and then go to town" and then everyone before them having a level 2 pyramid of the same colour. I thought the PMs were more of a CO :shrug:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

StashAugustine: level 1 White in E1, level 2 Red in E2. Five troops with each pyramid. (Locations weren't given, but all city locations are adjacent and have identical borders so it doesn't matter.)

ActingPower: level 2 Red in A1, level 1 White in A2. Troop disposition is 5 in A1, 2 in A2, 3 in A3.

If everyone has been dealt their first Divine Intervention card and allocated 5 Prayer Points, that's pre-game setup complete. It is now Night 1, everyone should be drawing one DI card and gaining 2PPs. Fat Samurai, don't take your first Day action until this is done.

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I don't have any cards in my hand. In fact, I can't see anyone else's hands yet.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Good stuff.

Fat Samurai posted:

Well, my reasoning was that it would be a bummer for anyone going "ha, I'll pick up that unique level 2 awesome power on my first turn, and then go to town" and then everyone before them having a level 2 pyramid of the same colour. I thought the PMs were more of a CO :shrug:

If we do it this way, it means everyone fights for the powers they want! Not really a big deal change either way though.

StashAugustine and BioTech, let me know your account name at http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/ and I'll add you to the draw deck.

Everyone should check http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/games/444: click "show deck" on the left hand side and then click "draw card" to add a card to your hand. You get one for the start of the game, and one for the night phase (which happens before everyone's turns), so you start with 2 DI cards. We also all start with 5 Prayer Power, which bumps up by 2 each night, so we start the first day with 7 PP each.

Quick guide to posting an attack:

When you move into a square that has opposing troops, post to the thread that you're attacking and name the defending player. Don't post your choice of Battle Card or any Divine Intervention Card, but do email them to kemetrecord@gmail.com (or PM to Jedit!).
The Defender should post their Battle Card choice along with any Divine Intervention Card to the thread. It's fine: the attacker has already chosen their cards in secret.
Then the attacker (or Jedit!) posts their choice to the thread and resolves the battle.

If you're playing a Divine Intervention Card, after the battle has been resolved go to http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/games/444 and click "play" on the card. Do this after the battle, as it reveals your card to everyone! If you're playing a DI card outside of a battle, there's no need for secrecy; post it to the thread and play it on http://handtracker.herokuapp.com/games/444 at the same time.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Game Start! It's the Night Phase.

Everyone gets 1 DI Card and 2 PP. This brings you to 2 DI Cards and 7 PP. Everyone also has two pyramids and ten troops in their city.

I don't think anyone has any possible night actions even with any DI card, so Fat Samurai is good to take the first move of the game!

I'll get an updated map here shortly.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 25, 2015

• Locked thread