Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rolosaavedra
Aug 15, 2014
Some stuff by Chile-based cuban cartoonist Alen Lauzán:

Reaction to CH shooting:

Caption: "Changes in Guantanamo"

Translation: Frame 2 "Enough with the Zionist occupation of palestinian territory! Enough!"
Frame 4: "Ha!, so now they want land? Entitled shits, they probably want it just to sell it!"
Context: The people in frame 3 are Mapuches, the largest native american group in Chile (roughly 4% of the population, though If you count those that identify as mapuche but don't speak Mapudungu, it's slightly more), who recently have started demanding the return of lands taken from them.

"Imperialist Gentlemen, we don't fear you at a- hmmm mmmm"

EDIT: Hmm, ok. That was an accident. I meant to post this in the political cartoons thread. How do I delete this?

rolosaavedra fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

You'll never live this down, op.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
More like Losin'. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

rolosaavedra posted:

Some stuff by Chile-based cuban cartoonist Alen Lauzán:

Reaction to CH shooting:

Caption: "Changes in Guantanamo"

I lold.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Just close the thread and PM a mod saying you made a booboo
Edit: Ha, PMs are plat only, right. Just close the thread then.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Keep it open. Turn it into something interesting. Improvise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
What a fitting thread tag.

• Locked thread